My baby daddy (Harry styles fanfic)

"You.. You're leaving? " i choked out

"i'm sorry babe but i need to be with the band right now, i promise you 6 months will go by quickly. I'll call and text you everyday if i have to, i love you" he said as he leaned down to kiss me.

I buried my head into his neck and burst into tears.

6 months? What the hell am i gonna do for 6 months without him?! i thought.

"babe please don't cry i promise ill keep in contact with you as much as possible." he hugged me tighter and rubbed my back as i started to calm down.

"i love you, don't forget me okay? "

"wouldn't think of it" he smiled

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was the day harry was leaving to go to america for 6 months.

I burst into tears as i reallized he was leaving today.

Suddenly my stomach started to churn. I quickly ran to the toilet and vomited my insides out. what the hell is happening to me?! i thought. I flushed the toilet, got up and brushed my teeth.

As i was brushing my teeth i didnt realize i was staring at a tampon string. Then it hit me. I missed my period

I quickly looked through all the drawers for a pregnancy test (i bought one a couple months ago for a prank)

I tore it open and peed on the stick. It felt like ages waiting for the result even though it was only two minutes.

I dropped the test and broke down. i have to tell harry i thought.