honey?moon

phoebe's pov-

i was breathing heavily, bundling up as much white (now more brown) wedding dress into my arms as i can. i don't know where i was running, but i freaked out! black mascara tears ran down my face, and they tasted salty. when i was stood there, with him in front of me, after all we've been through, i couldn't marry him! what if it didn't work out? i would hurt him again, and i would be to blame for his emotional breakdowns. no, i wasn't going to be responsible for that. but what am i doing to him now?

i was so out of breath i had to stop on the side of the road, cars passing me on either side, their heads following me as they drive past. i had to get off the road. i ran to the nearest side street and walked up it, hoping to find a bench so i could finally drop the masses of heavy dress i was carrying. eventually i came to a little coffee shop, so i walked in (with no money, and wearing a wedding dress) and took a seat.

joey's pov-

even though it had been 2 minutes or so, i was still stood at the altar, completely shocked by what just happened. we had just kissed and then... what? i was stood in front of a crowd of guests, a crowd of david's parents and friends... i had to go. I looked towards the friends, all stood paralysed, and i couldn't read their expressions. They didn't even say sorry to me, just looked down awkwardly to the floor. So i left. I had to find Phoebe.

phoebe's pov-

i was sat, soaking wet, looking round for someone; anyone i knew. it was useless. until i saw her. it was betty! as we made eye contact she immediately rushed over and asked me
'are you okay?'
'um, i'm fin- no not really' i muttered.
She took my hand, pulling me up and introduced me to all of her friends
'this is mike, he's the funny one, plays the piano. this ones amy, bit ditzy. and that's alec; he's just the player. then this is lucy, she is a shopaholic, loves bloomingdales. and you know me!' she said as she pointed to each person. I looked at mike. a pianist, that's amazing, wonder if we could collab? He was also kinda cute! i sat back down again and was taken through a journey of these people's friendship.

[so i know this is really short, but i wanted to get something out to you guys, because the story is still getting reads and i do want to finish it! so i'll really try and be more regular with publishing, hope you enjoy this little bit and look forward to the next chapter]