Introduction

An: ^^Ayanna at the top

"YANNA" my sister Alexis yelled from downstairs. "What" I yelled back. She ain't say nothing as I waited getting irritated cause I hate when she does that. I waited bout 4 minutes till she called my name again.

" Girl You ain't handicapped, you coulda walked up here." I said as I walked downstairs.

" Yea. Ok. Whatever. Anyways can you take me too the mall. Pleaseeeee." She asked.

"Mannn u know this my only day off this week and you want me to take you to the mall. Can't you ask one of yo lil friends?" I said talkin about my modeling job. A girl is cute but babyyy, it's a lot of work and I be TIREDDD.

Anyways

"Nah they already their and they parents already left. You can stay too just call up yo friends. You know they always tryna ask you to hang out so just call em up."

"Mannn Ight whatever" I said walking back up the stairs to go get ready.

I got my stuff ready and did my hygiene before I got in the shower. I was in their for about 30min then got out and finished getting ready.

Once I finished getting ready I sat on my bed and texted the group chat with Sha'niya, Brianna, Kennedy, Rihana, and Jayda. Khalia and her sister had went out of town for the weekend and wouldn't be back till Sunday. I met them all during Junior year and we graduated last year so we've grown really close since then.

BBO (Bad B's Only)

                                                                 Me
                Aye y'all tryna go to the mall. I gotta take my lil sister and I ain't tryna be their by myself.

Jayda
-Wait a minute. Is this the right number? Is she really asking US to go to the mall. 😮 Pigs must be finna fly

Sha'niya
Omgggg. She really did. I can't believe it. Y'all we gotta go we can't miss this.

Me
I really don't like the fact that y'all feel like that, but if that's gonna get y'all to go ok.

Rihana
Y'all already know I'm down for anything so it don't even matter

Brianna
^ Same here but y'all gotta ask my cousin. Ion know where she at

Kennedy
U ain't have to say allat. But anyways yeah I'm down u already know

-but what time we meeting

Me
Imma leave in bout 5 minutes so meet their in 10?

Jayda
Girl u better be glad I'm already dressed caused that wouldn't be enough time but Ight bet.

Kennedy
Well u already know I stay dressed so ion have to get dressed so bet.

The others basically said the same thing, so I went downstairs and got Lex and we went on our way.

________________________________

Ok so this the first chapter so let me know how y'all feel about this book and if I should keep going with it ✌🏾