CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2 : ALEIA'S 7TH BIRTHDAY

There's so many visitors they really prepared for this huh?!

"Happy birthday Aleia " I said

"Thankyou po ate kia!" She's really cute in her dress.

"Aleia!come here ate kiana have gift presents for you !" Ate kiana called aleia happily and im just watched them.

And aleia come over to ate kiana to accept her gift presents.

"Open it " Ate kiana looks so excited.

And when aleia's open it ,I become sad when I see it...

"Woah! Tablet thanks ate kiana! "

"Its our gift presents for you aleia ,so keep study well iloveyou " Mom

"Happy birthday aleia! Enjoy your day " Kuya kyo

"Waaah thankyou so much mom,kuya kyo and ate kiana!"

"Your always welcome baby aleia " Mom/kuya/and ate ...

Im just watched them and inside its really hurt what I'm seeing right now so this is the reason why they can't buy me a cellphone  because they  buy a tablet for aleia,aleia  again I forced myself not to cry in front of them and I  just walk away and go to my room I cry silently.

I graduate in Elementary school and mom looks so annoyed because I graduate without a honor and she really disappointed instead of celebration ,she nagged  me nonstop.

"What the heck kia! Your just going to study well and what is this huh?!"

"Im sorry mom "

"You really disappointed me kia! Your just wasting our money and your not even have a honor?!"

I'll just bite my lower lips hard to stop myself from crying ...

"I don't know what to do to you kia! Are you doing something stupid in your school huh?!"

"No,mom "I said while sobbing

" Tsk,where your brain kia huh?are you really that stupid?! Mygosh kia "ate kiana

" Enough , kia go to your room now."

"Im really sorry .. " I said then I run fast to my room,im sorry if ican make it Im really stupid thankyou so much for the beautiful gift presents mom,ate kiana and kuya kyo you really  hurt me big time how about dad he could be proud of me?how I wish he's alive and here to comfort me I cried silently until I fell asleep .

When I entered in High school I really Study hard I want to make them proud of me I'll do my best in everything ,I want mom to be proud of me. I'll make you proud of me  mom.