First Night

"Your first Night should be a night to remember"

______________________________________

I'm so nervous right now, actually I'm hella nervous because today is the day when my whole life will change, the day I will vow to love someone for the rest of my life, the day after which I will spent the rest of my life with someone I truly love, the day my last name will no longer remain Knights. Today is my Wedding Day.

I am marrying the love of my life, Jeon Jungkook. We were dating for two years and finally he proposed to me a month ago. So Right now I am standing hand in hand with my father, waiting for the church's door to open.

The music started to play and the door opened

The music started to play and the door opened. I took a deep breath and started walking towards the alter with my father. I kept my eyes down because I know if I will look in front of me, I will start crying.

My father gave my hand to Jungkook and told him to take a good care of me to which he replied with 'I will'. That's when I looked at him and saw a breathtaking view of the person who will be my husband in few minutes. It was unbelievable.

He gave me his usual bunny smile which warmed my heart

He gave me his usual bunny smile which warmed my heart. The priest started the wedding and now it was time for the vows. The priest turned towards Jungkook and asked.

"Do you Jeon Jungkook, lawfully take Rebecca Knights as your beloved wife?"

"I do!"

Now it was my turn.

"Do you Rebecca Knights, lawfully take Jeon Jungkook as your beloved husband?"

"I do." I smiled at Jungkook.

We exchanged our rings. "I pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss-". Jungkook didn't even let him finish the sentence and kissed me. Everyone laughed at his behaviour.

The kiss was full of love. It was a passionate kiss. It was telling me that I belong to only him. Everyone cheered when we parted from each other.

Jungkook picked me up in the bridal style and carried me to the car so we can head to reception. After fifteen minutes, we arrived at our destination.