• Promises •

In the house

Mrs. Park laughed, "Well, I guess they're taking their sweet time."

Jin smiled, "Namjoon hasn't been the same without Jimin, knowing him he is probably holding Jimin close to his chest and whispering all the things he missed about him."

Jungkook leaned against Taehyung and slipped his hand into the pocket of his boyfriends hoodie, "I hope they are okay. Namjoon seemed pretty upset."

Jong-In rubbed his neck as he stretched his free arm to reach around Jin's shoulders, "This is the first time I've seen him cry."

Everyone looked towards the door in silence before continuing to speak back and forth about everything.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Hoseok stood up and began walking over, "I got it-" He paused in shock, "Why are you here?"

Outside

Jimin pushed Namjoon's chin upward playfully, "No more!" Namjoon began laughing as he started tickling Jimin's side's without mercy. Jimin quickly grabbed the sides of Namjoon arms and began laughing refuseingly, "J-Joonie!"

Namjoon started to smile widely as Jimin's breathing became chopped up due to laughing so hard, "Yes baby?"

Jimin's eyes began watering, "C-can't ... b-breath!" Namjoon stopped slowly, showing his happy grin. This set off a spark on Jimin's heart as his eyes locked on the dimple on the olders face. He leaned close, breathing still hitched, he kissed the dimple with a smile.

Namjoon rubbed his hand through Jimin's hair, "You haven't changed a bit Chimmy."

Jimin smiled against the soft skin, "What does that mean?"

Namjoon started twirling the blonds hair around his fingers, "When we first started dating all you ever wanted to do was make contact with my dimple, I thought it was cute, but one day you stopped."

Jimin straightened up his posture as he sat in Namjoon's arms, "Well I promise I won't stop this time."

Namjoon laughed, but his sudden moment of happiness stopped as he remembered what he and Jimin had promised before the accident.

~

"I promise nothing bad is ever going to happen to me Joonie."

"I promise I'll protect you Jimin."

~

Jimin could see the stress in Namjoon's sad eyes, "Hey," Jimin's soft voice snapped Namjoon back into reality, "Don't get all sad on me, I just got you to smile again."

"How are doing this?"

Jimin tilted his head slightly, "Doing what?"

Namjoon leaned his head into Jimin's neck, "Be so happy when you-" he stopped, "It shouldn't have been you."

Jimin pried himself out of Namjoon's arms to stand on the ground, "Stop it!" His voice sounded slightly angry, "I don't fucking care that I lost my memories anymore, I get to make new ones with you and I don't want this to be one of them..." His tone lowered to more of a sad pitch.

Namjoon noticed this and instantly regretted bringing up the whole situation, "Jimin I'm sorry-" he pulled up the youngers face and smiled softly, "Let's go on a date tomorrow, this time no accidents, just us having fun."

Jimin smiled childishly, "Really?"

Namjoon couldn't look away from the glistening highlights in Jimin's eyes, "Really."