Uprising

CHAPTER -1

There was light filtering in through a small window overhead. The direct beam of the morning sun falling straight on my face woke me up. My head was pounding; it was as if someone had hit me on my head. I felt the back of my head with my hand and could feel a huge bump. So someone did actually hit me on my head. I had no memories of the last time I was awake or how I came in this dingy room with nothing except a worn out bed and a dresser, something like a cheap motel. I tried to remember more… ok my name is Max Clarkson, I am a spy. I came to Hong Kong chasing a group of scientology radicals. My assignment was to check the human trafficking ring that was supposedly run by these weirdoes.     

I remember I was chasing an Asian guy, what was his name…. oh yeah Bhushiro. He is the right hand man of the Hong Kong sector’s head of Scientology. I was chasing him through the Mong Kok area which is the most crowded part of Hong Kong. Suddenly he turned into an alley, I followed, and that is where my memory ends.

Where I am now, I have no idea. I could be anywhere in the world.  I am cent percent sure this is the work of those scientology lunatics. Just a few days before the Mong Kok incident I infiltrated their Hong Kong headquarters. I saw some very suspicious looking labs. Why would a religious group’s headquarter have labs? I had to get out of there because at that very moment they had a visit by the American Sector’s leader. I could not risk compromising the whole operation so I had to sign out.

Urggg… enough with the flashback, I need to get out of here now. I think I have been compromised. I need to get back to the U.S now!  I shakily got up, wow, that must have been a pretty hard hit on the head. I slowly make my way to the door. I tried opening it, it was locked. Suddenly I heard voices from outside. SHIT! Years of training automatically took over and I sprang behind the bed to hide. 

(NOTE TO READERS: I would really appreciate any reviews and constructive criticism you can send my way. I would also like feedback regarding whether I should continue writing this story. Thanks

-Rohan)