Prompt 2

*So this one is a bit different. I'm taking inspiration from a tik tok I watched earlier today from inside the fandom. The song is Bad Guy by Billie Eilish. happy reading peeps!*

Draco Malfoy was sitting in his English class with his friends sat around him. Crabbe and Goyle were seated behind him and Pansy Parkinson was in the chair next to him. The pair of idiots behind him where trying to quickly copy notes down into their notebooks, frantically pulled open on their desks. These extra classes had been added when it had come to the staffs attention that many of the students didn't have normal educations. This would, of course, make it harder to blend in with Muggles, should anyone need to for any reason.

He could admit that he was distracted. Pansy had already asked if everything was fine more than once. Draco was just unable to focus. That much was obvious.

"Mr. Malfoy, what have you written?" Professor Cragity, an old man with a slight hunch asked. He had been teaching a lesson at the front, but now his focus was on the less than focused student. The other students in the class started to snicker at him as he got elbowed in the ribs by Pansy. "Your writing from your walk, Malfoy. Read it aloud for us." Cragity reminded the blond with a wave of his arm to the students open notebook in front of him. After a pause the blonde seemed to kick himself out of those thoughts and started to talk.

"Take a walk to clear your head. Don't worry about being adored. You need to come before them. It's as simple as that. Now go, take that walk." Draco paused, turning the page in his notebook slowly. "Wrong reasons. Wrong mindset. Wrong lifestyle. Wrong bodyshape. Wrong heart. Wrong life. Can I even right the wrongs? Wrong." The laughter had stopped, but it started again when the bell rang, signalling the end of the class. Pansy escorted Draco from the room, Crabbe and Goyle putting spells on anyone who dared to laugh to loudly at their Prince of Slytherin.

Out in the hallway, the two sidekicks ran off to their next class; Divination. Pansy walked with Draco towards the Great Hall for their lunch period, but before they entered in, Draco uttered a quick, "Shit" and turned around.

"Forgot my notebook. Save me a seat. I'll be back before lunch ends."

"Sure Draco." Pansy said with a slightly annoyed expression. She wouldn't try to follow him anymore, but she knew that the blonde would not be back for lunch. So when she sat down at the Slytherin table, she did not save a seat for the other Slytherin. She wouldn't bother to anymore.

~~~

Out in the hall, Draco walked down the corridors until he passed by a quiet hallway where nobody was wandering around. A hand grabbed his arm and dragged him into the narrow passage. The figure maneuvered Draco so that he was pressed up against the wall, unable to see the mass behind him.

"So you're a tough guy.

Like it really rough guy.

Just can't get enough guy.

Chest always so puffed guy." Draco breathed out under his assailant. The other boy chuckled, moving his hand around the others waist to grab at his crotch. A breathy moan escaped the other boys mouth as the first noted the straining member inside of Draco's skinny jeans.

"I'm that bad type.

Make your mama sad type.

Make your girlfriend mad tight.

Might seduce your dad type.

I'm the bad guy, duh." Harry, freaking, Potter whispered into the others ear seductively. Draco shuddered at the thought. He never had had a girlfriend, the closest he had was in fact Pansy. And while the girl could be annoyingly jealous, she was fiercely loyal and he could just imagine Harry turning all the normal in his life into complete chaos, including wrecking his friends and family. The boy who lived smiled cattily, before grabbing Draco's hand and running to a old and abandoned ex-classroom at the end of the hall.

Twenty minutes later, when Draco left the room sheepishly, Harry sat on the teachers desk and licked the white substance off of his fingertips. He chuckled, before rising to meet up with his classmates in Potions. The Slytherin was already there. So as he passed the blonde, he let a "Duh" escape past his lips and outright laughed when the blonde whined and turned as red as the Gryffindor flag at quidditch.