2. Steel Blue

Steel Blue-represents minor sadness

Steel Blue
-represents minor sadness

5 Months Ago

"Yah Kang Minhee!!" He heard the voice of his friend calling for him. "Guess what??"

"What is it??" Minhee was intrigued to hear what his friend had to say.

"That kid Dongpyo, from our class? Remember him? He invited me to
hang out!!" He said obviously excited.

His smile turned into a frown. He knew what Dongpyo was like. He's known Dongpyo for years now. Unlike Minkyu who just moved here 9 months ago.

"Umm... Minkyu... Maybe you shouldn't go?" Minhee said trying to reason with
his friend.

"Why? It's such a rare opportunity!" Minkyu felt sad that his friend didn't like the idea.

"It's just that-"

"You're just jelous!"

Minhee was taken aback. "What??"

"You're... you're just jealous he didn't invite you along!!" Minkyu shouted at him. "And I thought you would be happy for me! Aren't you my friend?!"

Minhee just looked at the ground silently as his friend walked away.

End Of Flashback

Ever since that day Minhee had always regretted what he said. 'I should've kept silent and let him go.' He thought to himself. Even though Minkyu wouldn't talk to him after meeting Dongpyo, at least he wouldn't get bullied by him too.

"Uh guys can you stop dabbing tissues
on me?" He looked at his three friends who were now smiling awkwardly.

"You ungrateful brat at least we're helping!" Jungmo threw the tissues at Minhee's face.

"Is it really helping though?" He showed them his shirt that was still drenched.

Hyeonjun started getting triggered. "Well at leats we're tRyiNg yOu
uNgRatEfuL LiTtLe-"

Wonjin threw a piece of bread at him. "No swearing you baby."

"I wasn't even gonna swear!" Hyeonjun said and put the bread on the table.

Suddenly, everyone's eyes were locked on the last piece of pizza on the table.

"The person who cut it into 5 pieces definitely did NOT think this through..." Wonjin said.

"Yep....." We all said in unison.

"Oh my god look at what Minkyu
is doing!" Jungmo shouted making Minhee turn his head back.

"He's not even he-" Minhee suddenly felt something being smudged on his face.

"Koo Jungmo you're asking for a death sentence." Minhee said wiping the mashed potatoes from his face.

"What can you dooo you already ate yours!" Jungmo started laughing while punching Wonjin.

"Why the duck are you punching me." Wonjin pushed his friend away.

"But you forgot something." Minhee lifted up a container of mashed potatoes.
"Hyeonjun doesn't eat mashed potatoes."

"Opp gotta blast!" Jungmo started running around like a mad man.

"cOME HERE YOU BRAT!!" Minhee started chasing him.

His friends laughed which made Minhee crack a smile. That made him realise...

'Why am I crying over some old friend
when I have amazing new ones now?'