~No Matter The Cost~

"No, " Thanos said, close to tears. He knew he couldn't have Mallory. She was so beautiful. Too beautiful.

"Thanos, you are. Please believe me. I love you," Mallory choked out as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"I might die from a tropical storm tomorrow," Thanos confessed. Maybe if he kept making excuses, she would go away. Maybe if he kept pushing her away, everything could go back to the way it was. "I'm not joking," Thanos said as the realization hit him. This wasn't a joke. He might never see the love of his life again.

"Thanos no, I can't live without you," Mallory cried. Thanos didn't love her. He didn't want to be with her, but she wasn't going to stop trying. She didn't care if it took one day or a billion years. She would do whatever it took to get Thanos to love her.

"Thanos, I need you, you can't die on me," Mallory said as she collapsed onto the ground, shaking and sobbing. Little did she know, these were some of the last words she would ever say to her love.

"Please, don't go," Mallory whispered and kept sobbing. She couldn't find the strength to pull herself back up again. The only thing on her mind was Thanos. Her one and only true love.

"Oh god," Thanos whispered, a knot tying in his stomach. What had he done? His love lay crumpled on the floor in front of him, her body shaking as she sobbed. And he felt powerless to stop it.Thanos snapped his fingers. He snapped again. And again. And again. But to his dismay, nothing happened. No magical forces could help him this time. He felt a sob wracking through his body as he realized that this time, he truly was powerless to protect his love.

Mallory slowly pulled herself off the dirty floor. She clenched and unclenched her fists as she asked herself in a whisper, "What have I done?"

Thanos couldn't stop the tears that were running down his face. He ran out of the room and to the nearest, highest bridge he could find. His last thought was of his beautiful Mallory, as he smiled, and jumped off the bridge, falling to his death into the water below.

"NOOOO!" Mallory yelled, chasing after him. It felt like a million needles were stabbing her lungs and by the time she got there, she was breathing heavily. She looked up and reached out to Thanos as he jumped off the bridge. Mallory watched him fall helplessly, and cried as she did the same. She plummeted towards the water. Whatever it took to see her love again, she would do. Her love was strong, no matter the cost.

An
This is a fanfic written for 2 of my friends, Onceler69 and Leo_Valdez281. Onceler is Mallory and Leo is Thanos. This is a just a joke, they are not actually together, nor in love, but every quote said in this fanfic are actual quotes said by them in our discord server.

lol sorry for posting this. locker130 come look at my masterpiece