Unrequited Love

"Thanos, I was looking at Michael's profile and you said you liked his butt and then called me flat!" Mallory screamed at her husband, Thanos. They had been married for 5 years and he was still very interested in other men. Specifically, other men's behinds.

"Thanos, I can't do this anymore!" Mallory screeched. She was on the verge of tears. She hated how unfaithful her husband had been lately.

Just the day before she had walked in on him jerking off to Sanders Sides.

"HUSBAND?!" Thanos screamed. He had forgotten that he had signed the papers. This whole time, he thought Mallory was his girlfriend. He almost smacked himself. He couldn't believe that he had forgotten.

"I can't believe you forgot... What am I to you?!" Mallory yelled, exasperated. She leaned against the wall and sighed, trying to fight back the tears. Did she mean nothing to Thanos? "Was every kiss nothing to you?"

Mallory sighed as she sunk down to the floor. She thought back to all the times she had passionately kissed him. Every time she would tell him how much he loved him. And he would say nothing in return. She felt stupid now. The tears dripped onto the floor and she dropped her head into her hands. "How could I be so stupid..." She whispered to herself as more tears clouded her vision. "Of course. He's ignoring me like he always does." Mallory muttered as she tried to wipe the tears away.

She looked over at Thanos, who appeared to be lost in thought. It was as if he didn't even care about her. "No. Don't think like that," She scolded herself, knowing it would only make her feel worse.

"Huh?" Thanos asked. He had been zoned out for the past 10 minutes. All he could think about was ass. Mallory was very much flat, and he meant every word he had said about that. He wished this whole thing would just be over with. He pinched himself, praying that he would wake up from some terrible nightmare he had been having.

"You don't understand me." Mallory said, balling her hands into tight fists. She almost started crying again, but she held herself together this time. She couldn't let Thanos see this side of her anymore. It was time to stand up to him.

"Oh god." Thanos cried, rubbings his temples. He didn't feel prepared to deal with this right now. He had no idea he was even married to the girl.

"Thanos, you only use me, you don't care for me." Mallory screamed. Tears threatened to fall, but she wouldn't let them. She couldn't.

There was a moment of silence. The room was still. Neither of them spoke. Mallory glared at him, pure rage in her eyes. Thanos simply stared at the floor.

"You flat." Thanos finally said, breaking the silence. He was not afraid of Mallory in the slightest. If anything, she looked cute when angry like this.

"You're making me feel worse," Mallory admitted. Her heart was breaking, and so was she. Tears formed in her eyes, but she blinked them back, praying that Thanos hadn't seen them. But he had. Thanos sighed and leaned over. He gave his girlfriend, apparently his wife, the biggest hug he could muster.

Even if she was flat, he would never wish for her to feel this way. Mallory slowly hugged back, sinking into Thanos' arms and burying her head in his chest.

Guys I wrote another one. Just like last chapter, every quote said by Mallory and Thanos are real quotes they have said in the discord server.