The Rogue Avengers (final)

Tony's POV

Peter is here.

The Rogues are here.

Oh god.

He told me not to do it and I didnt listen. Peter likes making sure I'm okay and this is not okay. I didnt think he would be here today.

"Uh, Tony why is there a kid here?" Clint asks.

"Pete, why are you here. I thought you were coming tomorrow." I say while walking over to him.

"Well Mr. Stark, a little birdie told me you didnt listen." He says.

Peter's POV

"Listen kid, this is none of your business. Get out of here." Sam said threateningly. I saw some of the others nod.

"Sam." I saw the surprise on Tony's face when Bucky of all people, turned around and warned him.

"No, I agree with Sam," Cap says to Bucky, "This is no business for a child to here. He should still leave because when your with Tony Stark, your never safe." He said the last part extremely quiet and I barely heard it, obviously only to be heard by Bucky. I was taken aback a little when I saw Bucky tence up, looking really uncomfortable.

Maybe it was time to have a little fun.

"You should stop trying to be scary. You dont scare me. Especially because I'm confident I can beat you up." Tony looks over a small smile on his face, knowing what game im playing.

"Please, you couldnt even take down one if us." Wanda says, bored.

"I can and I will if you dont start being more respectful in the person who got you out of your situations house. He isnt dangerous and no where near the kind of man he was. So start acting your age." To my utter shock, Bucky laughs.

"Your good at this kid and please, by all means, beat them senseless." He walks over to me.

"I never got your name, I'm James but call me Bucky." He holds out his hand and I look over to Tony to see a small smile. I shake his hand.

"Peter Parker."

"Buck?" Steve says, betrayal on his face.

"Peters right. All if your actions are uncalled for. And I have a feeling the kid can beat you." He looks at Tony, "I'm sorry Tony, for everything. Including these guys. And thank you."

"Your welcome. I dont blame you, I was upset he didnt tell me."

"Ok enough! If the kid is confident he can beat us, why dont we let him try! Im done being talked back to by a kid." Steve practicly yells.

"Ok. Friday lead everyone to the training room. Peter, dont hold back."
Hearing those words from Tony gave me even more confidence.

We all entered the room and Bucky went with Tony to sit and watch. Glad one other person is on my side.

"To make it fair, you all can use your weapons." I tell them. By the look on their faces, they were not planning to not use them. We backed off to different sides of the room and Tony gave the signal to go.

I waited until they came to me.

Things started glowing and being thrown at me. I have to take care of her first. My senses went off and before impact I caught Caps shield right in front of my head and threw it as hard as I could at Wanda.

It hit home and she went down. One less to deal with.

Clint started shooting arrows at the same time as Cap ran at me. I can use this against both.

I dodged arrow after arrow and Steve started punching which I dodged as well. I saw and opportunity and punch him in the ribs and he went down long enough for me to grab him and throw him at Katniss.

"Scott!" I knew there was one missing.

Well, before I could move, a tiny dude flipped me over. I lay on my back pretending to be in pain and he grew to normal size. I quickly grabbed his legs, pulled him and pinned him down.

I ducked my head to avoid being hit by a dinner plate and saw Steve up again.

"Thats cheating!" I yelled.

He ran at me and with my spider agility, I flipped over him, landed and punched his back hard. He landed at the wall and I webbed him. No one said I couldnt use my webshooters.

We finished and I won.

Smirking, I said loudly,

"Forgot to mention, I'm Spiderman."

I walked out of that room hearing Team Cap utter in horror that they were beat by a 15 year old spider.

Tony's POV

Nice work, kid.