Chapter Five- A Day Off

~Logan's POV~

I wake up to warmth and beeping. The warmth shifts and the beeping sound stops.

I feel something start to rub circles onto my back.

"Morning, Logie.."

I look up. It was Patton. I blush.

"Good morning, Patton."

"Do you.. do you still wanna go to school today? We can both take a day off if you're not ready to leave the house."

"Yeah.. that would be nice."

"You wanna sleep for longer, then?
I can maybe give you some bandages later."

"Yeah, if I can."

Patton smiles. "Of course!"

I smile slightly, burying my head in his chest again. He wraps his arms around my torso.

I drift off again, feeling happy for the first time in a while.

~Noon~

"Come on!! The movies about to start!"

I walk out of Patton's kitchen to the couch. We're about to watch a movie.

"What are we watching?" I ask as I sit down.

"Winne The Pooh!"

I smile. Patton likes that movie a lot. It's one of his favorites.

I set the popcorn that I made to the side of me. Patton looks over at it.

He reaches over me, grabbing some popcorn. I chuckle, grabbing the bowl and placing it on my lap.

He moves closer to me as he grabs another handful of popcorn.

As the movie goes on, he moves closer and closer until our bodies are touching. He leans his head on my shoulder.

After a few minutes, I lay my head on his.

For the rest of the day, we watched movies. It was.. well, amazing.

We went to bed the same way we did the previous night, minus all the sad stuff.

This is true happiness feels like.

Kinda short chapter, yeah.. don't worry, next one should be out tomorrow!!