Sweet Dreams.......

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

After sleeping with Jimin and Tae for about an hour you slowly started to wake up. When you opened your eyes you saw Jimin staring at you and started blushing. Your tried to look away but he gently grabbed your chin and brought your attention back to him. Your focus shifted from his eyes to his lips to his eyes again and you bit your lip as a silent question.

He answered by giving you a peck on your lips. You pouted at his lack of effort and he chuckled quietly before wrapping an arm around your waist and pulling you closer so he could kiss you properly. You melted into his arms and wanted to cry at how amazing his lips felt. Plush, soft, sweet and all for you. You didn't part until you felt a hand rubbing up and down your thigh.

You pull away from Jimin to see Taehyung and his slightly calloused long fingers moving rhythmically up and down your thigh. As nice as it felt you weren't in the mood to be teased so you quickly remedied the situation. "Either play a higher up, grab my ass, or go away." The boys knew you were a bit short on patience so Jimin continued to give sweet kisses to your neck and collar bones while Taehyung followed your demands.

He dragged his index finger up your inner thigh until it reached where you really wanted. He put his entire under your clothed vagina so you could move and get the friction you wanted. His other hand went to your ass and started squeezing and massaging methodically. You bucked your hips into his hand at all the sensations they were giving you and drowned in their attention. Jimin moves his attention back to your lips while Taehyung went for your neck.

You let out soft moans and continued to move in Taehyungs hand. You had your eyes closed so you didn't see the little eye conversation the boys had but noticed a shift. You were about to whine when Taes hand left pleasure central but it was quickly replaced with Jimins so Tae could give his full attention to your ass.

He gave it a test slap and you never thought that you would enjoy being hit but when he did it it felt.....good. Too good. He did it again and this time you let out a moan. He switched from massaging to slapping every now and again and you were thoroughly enjoying yourself. You had never gotten off before but these boys were making you feel like you were in heaven.

You were starting to grind more intensely into Jimins hand while you threw your head backwards from Tae licking your neck and Jimin sucking on your tongue. Everything was going great..................................................until the door opened. "Time dinn-", Hobi didn't even bother to finish his sentence after he saw you all tangled up with Jimin and Taehyung. The boys separated from you and you lay on your back with frustrated tears in your eyes.

"In a dorm with seven hot boys I never thought that I would be this sexually frustrated!", you angrily wipe your eyes and push your way out of the room to stuff your face with Chinese food.

————————————————————————

Hello everyone! Sorry this is a short chapter and I haven't updated in awhile. Things have been weird but should be getting better. Let me know what you guys think and happy late birthday Namjoon! I'll make a birthday chapter for him in my other story.