BOTDF Jahvie One Shots

"Jayy where are you?" Dahive calls in an excited tone. The two members of Blood On The Dance Floor are playing hide and seek in a huge, deserted forest. It's childish yes, but these aren't the most mature adults you will ever meet, however they may be the cutest.

You see Jayy and Dahvie have both been secretly crushing on each other ever since they first met but neither of them have confessed their feelings. Jayy just thinks Dahvie is straight and Dahvie assumes that Jayy would never fall for him. Oh how wrong both of them are.

Dahvie's POV

I've been searching for Jayy for at least 10 minutes now and still no sign of him. That boy sure is good at hiding. I'll never let him beat me though, I am very, VERY competitive AND  a sore loser. Basically I'm not the best person to play games with but for some reason Jayy always insists on a game of hide and seek when we tour near a place he deems 'good grounds'. It's kind of become a tradition even if I do always beat him.

I swear I'm going round in circles, am about to give him the victory when I spot a jet black tuft of fluffy hair sticking out from behind a particularly large, bright green bush. Gotcha. Sneaking up behind him a deviant smile forms on my face- I know exactly what I'm going to do. I take a deep breath, count to three in my head and take a lunge at Jayy before he has time to realise that he's been caught.

Jayy's POV

I grin to myself, thinking I've beaten Dahvie at last when I hear a slight intake of breath behind me. However before I have time to turn around to see the victor I feel bare arms wrap around me and a terrible torrent of tickling begins.

I giggle so much at Dahvie's persistent fingers tickling me all over. Soon I'm on the ground with tears in my eyes and an aching stomach but still he won't let up.

"D...Dahvie. Please... Stop!" I shout through fits of laughter and I fight to get him off me but its no use- I'm totally under his control. He just carries on and laughs evilly every now and then while shouting "the tickle monster has found it's prey!". All I can think is how absolutely adorable he is.

Finally he stops with the merciless tickling and we start to play fight. We growl and bite each other trying to fake anger with huge smiles plastered across our faces. Soon we're tumbling down a grassy hill and end up in a tangled mess at the bottom in a small clearing.

Dahvie's POV

We lie silently beside each other trying to catch our breaths in the middle of a beautiful clearing. Staring up at the orange sky I have a sudden urge to reach out for Jayy's hand but don't want to ruin the moment. Instead I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of his warm, slender body next to mine. 

While my eyes are still closed I feel soft lips pressing against mine and quickly sit up to see Jayy sitting right next to me. His expression is nervous and I know he's unsure of how I'm going to react. I'm pretty sure he doesn't expect me to do this.

Gazing into his bright red eyes I let my heart take over. My arms softly slide around his body, pulling him close and I see his expression change from anxiety to relief.

"Jeremy Griffis I have loved you ever since I first met you, and my feelings towards you are so strong it's almost painful. I haven't told you before because I didn't want to ruin our friendship." I whisper keeping eye contact with all the the time. Taking my face in his hand he replies "You have always had the key to my heart Jesus David Torres and always will."

I get an overwhelming feeling of warmth as I hear these words uttered from the most beautiful lips in the world and I can't resist for any longer. I crash my lips into his hard and, feeling him return the passion, lightly lick his bottom lip. His tongue finds it's way into my mouth as a low moan escapes my lips.

Jayy's POV

My tongue explores his mouth and I gently slide my fingers through Dahvie's bright hair. Neither of us can get enough as we grip onto each other as tight as we can. We continue kissing for a while, and I want this moment to last an eternity. At last we have to break away for air. We fall back onto the  feather like grass with Dahvie's head laying on my chest. I idly play with his hair and we watch the sun set, the fiery colours blending and filling the sky.

"I love you Dahvie" I utter

"I love you too Jayy" he replies in a voice full of bliss.