Mommy dearest

*Flashback*
I had Renly on his leash, holding on tight. People were getting attacked everywhere. Callie was just as shocked and scared as I was. We ran towards the apartment garage to grab my car. Once we got there I quickly unlocked the car and put Renly in the back with our bags. Callie got in the passenger seat.

I turned around and saw one of those things coming at me. It was a few feet away. I screamed and slammed the car door shut as I entered. The thing reached my car shortly after I got in, banging on the side of the car. Blood all over it's mouth. Snapping its jaw. I turned the car on and started driving.

I got to a neighborhood and drove slowly through it. I saw people, dead people.

~Rick's POV~

I talked to Lori about the situation. She's mad at me now that I almost got our son killed. She honestly couldn't care less about Angela. We can't lose anyone else, we've lost too many already. I went to take a quick shower to get all this blood off of me.

Once I got out I put clean clothes on and went into the living room where everyone else was. By now it's 8 and dark outside. Everyone had something to eat by then. We were all exhausted and worried we weren't going to make it long. Hopefully we can stay here for a little while after Angela heals, or if she wakes up.

~Angela's POV~

I saw a bright light then it slowly formed into a kitchen. I remembered that kitchen. It was my childhood home. I walked around the marbled island counters. I trailed my fingers around the counter tops. I looked at my side and saw a bandage. I looked up and saw my mother.

"Mom?" I whispered in shock. My mother cupped my cheek with her left hand and smiled. That soft smile I always remembered.

"My baby girl. You're so grown up."  

"This isn't real mama." I said while a tear slipped down my cheek as I looked down.

"Yes sweetheart it's as real as anything." She lifted my chin up.

"You're strong, you know that?" She grabbed my hand and held it in her hands.

"Mom what's going on?" I asked in confusion.

"Honey you got shot, you need to be strong. It's not your time yet."

"Fight....for me." She whispered.

"Get that sheriff hottie." She laughed while putting my hands down.

I laughed "He's married mama."

She laughed and shook her head. "Be strong and fight. I love you."

Then everything started fading away. She started slowly disappearing. "No! Mom come back! Don't leave!"  I screamed.

My eyes opened and I took in a big gasp of air. Then an old man rushes over.

"Hey rise and shine. It's okay you got shot." The old man said while checking my blood pressure.

"My names Hershel. Let me get the others, your pressure is stable."

He walked into the hallway and called everyone in. Only a few came in at a time. Rick, Shane, and Carl came in first. Carl rushes over along with Shane.

Shane held my hand and smiled. "Hey."

"Hi." I did while smiling. Carl went to the left of Shane.

"Are you okay." He asked.

"Just peachy." I responded while laughing and wincing from the pain. Rick was leaning against the wall on the other side of the room smiling.

"Rise and shine Angel." He said.

(Edited)