Neglect

It's been a frigid February in Los Angeles, especially when she's constantly on the go. Olivia's role in videos has hit its peak as they conclude another video with her as the lead. Truthfully, it's strange to be on the other side of it now, considering she always used to be next to Courtney while she took the lead. Though, it's been very rewarding to show off her skills in the videos. Courtney also seem a little jealous when the producers addressed Olivia first.

It's been a lot of work the last few months scrambling around but she's so proud of what she's accomplished. Even Ian told her he was impressed with her work ethic but she also knows she's been neglecting her boyfriend. Shayne is the most supportive person in her life, lifting her up every single day but lately, even with his big smile telling her he's fine, she knows her absence is taking a toll on him, maybe on them.

It's late on Valentine's Day and they knew she would be working late so they decided to be spontaneous with dinner reservations just before midnight. She knows how much he loves this holiday, always gifting her with the cliche gifts like roses or other flowers that she has come to love over the last several years. Now, he still gives her gifts but they're able to spend the whole night together and even spring to go out for a fancier dinner. Truthfully, it just wouldn't be Valentine's Day without flowers, chocolate and hot sex with her lover. Besides, what can she say? He's brought out the hopeless romantic in her.

She hasn't eaten much today, the growl of her belly reminding her. But right now, she's just hungry for Shayne. Olivia crosses the street, clutching her coat and pulling her scarf higher when the gust of wintry air hits her in the face. With the bitter wind still biting at her cheeks, she quickly makes her way to their building, hurrying inside and catching the closing elevator.

She takes out her keys and opens the front door, roses and chocolates already on the table next to a fresh bottle of wine and a red card that says Olivia, making her heart flutter. Said heart is now in a puddle on their faux hardwood floor. Clutching her necklace to her heart, a previous gift, she scans the apartment for any sign of him.

"Shayne?" She calls to no response.

Discarding her heels and shrugging out of her many layers, she makes her way further into the apartment, towards the bathroom when she finally hears water running from their shower. He sounds like he's humming or singing lowly, so she decides to surprise him, moving in the direction of billowing steam. Her feet are freezing against the bathroom tiles, making her even more excited to get in there with him. She sees Shayne behind the curtain, a shadow in the fog. Stripping down to nearly nothing, she suddenly stops. Olivia freezes at the next noise she hears. It's a noise she knows well, one she usually causes. She's turned on in a second, no longer freezing but scorching at the sound of him.

Next there's a muffled Olivia followed by a groan, getting her even hotter. In all the time they've been together, Olivia has never caught him in the act. Though, she's heard him over the phone and thought about it on more than a few occasions. Kinking an eyebrow, she pulls back the curtain and meets his startled face. His face is blushing furiously while his hand leaves its position around his length. She steps in slowly, pulling the curtain shut behind her quickly to not let out any steam. Though she knows there will be plenty once they start touching.

"There you are" She coos tip toeing up to kiss him. 

He's hard against her belly, igniting that fire inside her. Feeling herself getting wetter by the second, in every way, she just wants to watch him come undone for her; call out her name in pleasure like she just heard him doing.

Pulling her by the elbows, he aligns their bodies closer under the water. Cupping her face lovingly, he meets her for a scorching kiss. Soon, he's touching her everywhere he can, roaming all up and down her curves. She loves it when he gets so handsy. It feels like it's been forever since they've done this and she's so happy in this moment. She wants to worship this man who holds her whole heart all night, the one who treats her like a queen every single day. He rolls her nipples between his rough fingers and she knows this is the perfect Valentine's Day; getting lost in sensation with the one she loves so much.

He never thought he'd be kissing her like this when he got in the shower, hands on her body like he'd envisioned just seconds prior.

Shayne has wanted, actually needed, Olivia so badly the last few days but she's been so busy. He does wake up every single day as the luckiest man in the world, having her in his arms and kissing that beautiful smile before he's even thinking clearly but he's been craving her like crazy and between all the shoots, meetings and rehearsals they're juggling, most of her time is taken up and he's fine with that, never wanting to get in the way of her dreams.

She finally has a little down time for the next few days and Shayne cannot wait to spend them with her. It's perfect timing for Valentine's Day, his favorite holiday. An entire day he's allowed to be cheesy and profess his love and nobody can call him out on it. They're spending the whole night together with plans just for them  and he'll be damned if he doesn't take advantage of being with her all night, with all of tomorrow for rest.

He does feel a little embarrassed, being caught jacking off by his girlfriend, but now he's even more turned on when her naked body is rubbing up against his. Having walked in on Olivia a few weeks back he knows this could get really fun. Plus, he's been so fucking horny he did not want to blow it so quick tonight when they're finally together again and he's been planning on a marathon reunion.

He knows what she does to him.

Thirty seconds ago, he was stroking himself, thinking of her bent over in the shower with her ass out for him. He was calling out her name and now she's here, standing naked in the shower with him wearing only his heart on her chest. He almost came just seeing her.

Her hand wraps around his neck, nails scratching at his the back of his neck, as she brings him in for a second searing kiss. He moans against her mouth when their tongues meet. Feeling her nipples harden under his touch is almost his undoing, along with the sinful sound she lets out with it. She brings one hand down to stroke him, taking over his previous position. He loves feeling her tiny hand wrapped around his dick; her touch sending him over the fucking edge. Olivia pulls back to look up into his eyes, he curls his hands around her waist when she pecks him quickly before peppering kisses down his neck and chest. His head hits the tiles behind him, succumbing to the pleasure of her mouth.

She kisses down his abs with her tongue and he trembles at the feel of her lips on him. Scratching lightly up his thighs, she starts biting at his hips. Olivia kneels on the porcelain and plants feather light kisses across the base of his dick. Her fingers trace up and down his erection, making him twitch at her touch. She giggles a little and he can't help but smile.

Her tongue finally comes in contact with the head, licking hotly over the top. Olivia wraps one hand around the base of him, pumping a little as she goes, while the other plays with his balls, making him quiver. Shayne bites his lip when she takes him in her mouth fully, not spending much time teasing like she normally does. Meeting her eyes as she locks her gaze on him feels so intimate, so hot, watching her suck him harder and faster every second. She's bobbing her head and starts making wet noises with her mouth and he's about to fucking lose it. She moans with him still between her lips, sending chills up his spine. He grips her wet black hair and holds it firmly to fuck her mouth like he's been fantasizing about the last few weeks. Olivia holds his ass while she moves rapidly back and forth, taking him deeper down her throat. He feels the growl rising in his chest as he lets go completely in her mouth, leaning back against the shower wall defeated.

Time skip...

She feels safe and small when he wraps her up in a fluffy towel. She's hungry and still horny, just wanting to be with him all night now that it's theirs. Padding closely behind him into their bedroom, she pushes past him and plops down on the bed. Olivia looks up at him and reaches her arms out, silently asking for him to join her. He does what she wants, like always, and smiles as he pulls her close. Snuggling on to his warm skin, lips over his heart, she traces the planes of his firm chest. Olivia decides to offer the suggestion that's been brewing in her mind the last few minutes. 

"Let's go out tomorrow, Shayne, it's cold outside, I just want to order food and ravish you in front of the fireplace" She said.

He chuckles at that and she smiles, watching as his ears redden when he reaches over to his nightstand and opens the Postmates app on his phone.