Chapter 1

Shannon's POV

It is exactly 5 years today since the day I last saw him. The day where our divorce had finalized. The most terrible day of my life. The day I lost the love of my life. I thought he loved me. I thought we were going to be together forever like we both promised. What happened that made us get a divorce? Oh yeah, he cheated on me with my supposed to be best friend. I will never forget that day. I had some very excited news for him. We had been wanting to be parents, and our dream was coming true. I remember walking into my home and calling his name. He didn't answer. I remember hearing noises upstairs and someone banging on the wall. I carefully went upstairs and made my way into our room. I quietly grabbed the knob and twisted it. I opened the door slowly. And then I saw the most painful thing in the world. I saw him and my best friend, on our bed. You can probably imagine what they were doing. Without thinking I gasped. They both turned and saw me. They quickly jumped off the bed searching for their clothes. I quickly ran downstairs and I could hear Bryan calling my name.
"Shannon!! Shannon!!! Let me exp-" I cut him off.
"Explain?!? Is that what you want to do?! Well there is nothing to explain. I think I saw enough!! I want the divorce and don't even try to fight with me! I'm done." I yell at him. Tears rushing down my face I ran out of the house and ran to my car. I get my phone out and call my lawyer explaining him what happend he then tells me that this shouldn't take more than two weeks.

During the process we never talked. When they told me that I would have half of his money, I rejected. The day after the divorce was finalized, I left to Spain. And now, 5 years later I'm back. Not only am I back for good, but I'm back for revenge.
----------------------------------------------

I wake up in my new apartment that I bought here in, New York. I get out of my bed and grab my towel and I make my way into the restroom. I turn on the shower and slip out of my clothes. I get in the shower and I let the water hit me as it runs down my back. After 35 minutes I get out of the shower and I grab my towel and I wrap myself around it. I go over to my closet and get my clothes. I put them on and then I blow dry my hair and then I straighten it. I go downstairs, and make myself breakfast. I quickly dial Erica, one of my friends from college.
"Hello?" Answers Erica.
"Hey! It's Shannon!" I say.
"Omg! Shannon... It's been so long since I talked to you." Said Erica.
"Um... No it hasn't i talked to you yesterday. I told you that I had barely finished moving in, remember?" I say.
"Yeah, i know. But that was like 18 hours ago" said Erica.
Erica, was the only person I stayed in contact. She helped me get my self together. We have been friends since freshman year in college. We just clicked. It was always Erica, Jasmiene, and me. But then Jasmine did what she did with my ex-husband and then it was always Erica and Me.
"Haha! Okay. Anyways I was just wanting to ask you if we could meet up sometime. I believe I came here for a reason and I'm not leaving." I said evilly.