MY TALLEST?!

You quiverd in fear as they were holding a newborn smeet wich was asleep Tom and Tord started fighting again so you tride to escape to fix the problem.Purple:"Y/n stay we have a word to speak with you."You gulped 'If the need me for impending doom 2 I swear' you angerly thoght.Red:"This is zilla she is the last smeet from the fires that Zim caused we need you to raise her as we did you and Ara you're our last hope Y/n."You noded."I will my Talest my boyfriend will help as well."As if on cue Tom walked over.T:"Oh how unexpected the leaders of Irk."P/R:"Where did you come from to know us?"T:"A bowling ball and a pineapple in hell nice to have met you."Purple:"Well have a nice day we have to go back home."Red:"Bye!"They left and Tom looked at you exidedly.Tom:"We have a smol child now?""Yes Tom but they forgot to mention what she needs to be eh I'll let her decide."Tord walked in.Tord:"What is that?""A smeet or a 'smol child' as Tom calls her."Tord:"Whats 'her' name Zilla but since she has no memory we'll call her C/n [Child name]."Tord is woried about Matt and leaves to cudle him.

You are some strange pepole to be reading this shit anyways you and Tom are now parents also thanks for 2 votes and 54 reads.🌞 🕛 or 🌚 to ya I'm out.