Chapter 15

I point at the big screen.
"Morphogenic..." I whisper softly.
I really don't want to talk but Miles has his pen ready, I then realize. I grab the pen and paper from him and start writing.

Morphogenic Engine... something they use to "cure" us. I'm schizophrenic... not badly, just a little. Still an excuse to sent me here after the others didn't want me, like always.
But I am here for a reason. I killed, well I didn't... the voices made me. I just want them to stop.  I don't want to talk, but sometimes I do. I stutter if I'm embarrassed, forced to talk or just don't want to but have to. I've been here for a month or two. Murkoff abused me, still is. They are irresponsible for us, we only want help.
Jeremy Blaire is the CEO, he likes the fact he's rich and that's kind of it.
Now with that said, I'm gladly here to help you out but I don't want to go back to torture. I want to help YOU survive... I just can't go out with you. But I guessed that's what wasn't your main objective anyway.

Miles takes the paper and I can see his eyes scan the letters. He stares at the paper as the blood from his finger soak trough the thin white paper.
I put my hands between my thighs and bite my lip so hard to keep my eyes from watering that I can taste the blood. "Oh god... I didn't... it's okay... we can go together... right?..." he speaks softly and looks at me, I look back at him and shake my head.
I'm insane... you didn't deserve this...
I smile while tears roll down. I wipe them away and chuckle.
I'm such an idiot...
"You are bleeding like... a lot..."
He suddenly says. That sentence send shivers down my spine. "Like... that's not your period..." he points down at the chair, the blood literally dripping down from it. I slowly get up, a puddle of blood.
Oh god...
I panic slowly and feel dizzy. "What happened??..."
He asks concerned and gets up, catching me from falling.
"I..."
"Tell me!"
"I..i"
"Tell me Evelyn! Please!" He looks me in my eyes and yells at me.
"Please!"
He squeezes my shoulders and looks at me with tears. "Why do you care?!" I scream out to him.
"Why? Why?!" His voice cracks. "Because you saved me! Lead me this far! And I'm grateful for that!" He looks me straight in the eyes. My lip twitches and all of the sudden warm lips touch my cold ones.

His grip on my shoulders pulls me up a bit more and the kissing intensifies. Then it stops and he looks at me. "I'm so sorry...oh god..." he lets me go and slaps his head. "Fuck.."
I'm confused. "You're bleeding... and... and"
I look confused at him and then down rubbing my arm. "I have your files too..." he whispers. Then the movie starts over, half shining light on his face. "....my... files?" I whisper.
"Yeah... you were sexually assaulted by...a foster paren.."
"Stop.." I quickly reply.
"Sorry..."
I make a thumbs up sign to say it's fine...
He nods and I nod. Then we just stand there, me slowly bleeding to death. Him slowly bleeding to death. Maybe this was it.

I stumble slowly forward and then almost fall down. "We need to get you save now...like really now..."
He catches me and wraps my arm around his shoulder, slowly we walk together.
"You can explain later when we are save..."
I nod and whimper softly, I had I injuries from my shoulder to my lip, and my stomach. But hey, it would be fine, he promised me. "Thank you...." I whisper and look at him, he nods and smiles at me. "It's at going to be okay..." he pulled me closer to him. "You're a Silent Bride... literally and physically..." he chuckled to make up the mood. I
nod and chuckle too.
Yeah...
Gosh... are you falling for a man....really?
Are we going to kill him at the end?
No... we'll keep this one... it's a... or are we really in love??
Probably....
My mind is talking to itself, tingles come trough the pain and for once I felt a bit better. "That kiss... I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable..." he says. I shake my head.
No it's was fine...
I look at him and he nods, understanding me. We walk trough an opening with the big red exit sign above it. Coming back to what seems to be the normal part of this asylum.

Walking upstairs we go touch a lot of hallways. I stop and open a room, these look like bedrooms. I look at miles. "You want to sleep?" He frowns, but I nod.
You don't know how tired I am man...
I roll my eyes and push him in, closing the door behind me as I go in with him.
I wanna sleep, you do you..
He nods and sits down on the ground against the other bed. "You go rest... I... I'll keep guard or something..."
I nod and sit down on a bed, laying down carefully and facing my back to him. I stare at the wall and curl up? Holding the dress's fabric up like a safety blanket. Miles stares at the ceiling, leaning back against the bed. Leaning his arms on his knees. Looking now at his fingers. He sighs deeply.

I wake up what can be hours later, arms wrapped around my chest and waist. A breath in my neck, peacefully breathing. I look at the hands and they are Miles', I sigh in relief and stare at the wall again.
Does he like me?....

Question for y'all liking this, should I make an au of this? So get off the game story line and just continue on a whole new story or just let them continue on how the game is based? Let me know :)