7

"I think we need to go a little slower."

"What do you mean?" Jimin rested his back against the wall, glancing in Jungkook's direction.

"Well, I think we overwhelmed him a little bit. Maybe we should lay off and let him get used to us."

"I guess. I mean- I just don't want him to be used to one thing and then suddenly we start changing things again." Yoongi ran a hand through his hair.

"He really freaked out when he noticed he did something out of line. I'm not saying we shouldn't punish him. I think just a time out or something similar for now. And maybe sleeping by himself is a little much for now. He seems really scared of us." Jimin nodded.

"I'm not sure about the bottle feeding. I want him to do it, but we shouldn't scare him away."

"I've got an idea for that."

Jungkook stared at the bottle disdainfully. Why the fuck would they give me this? I don't want to be on their bad side, but this is not happening. I'd rather die. Jimin walked in with Yoongi trailing behind. The younger immediately tensed. No one said a word about the full bottle. Jimin smiled sweetly and stuck it back in the microwave.

"You let it get cold, silly."

"I don't like milk." Jimin stopped the microwave.

"Don't like it, or don't want it."

"Don't like it. It tastes bad."

"Let's see what we can do about that, then." Yoongi took a bottle of chocolate syrup out of the fridge and handed it to Jimin.