Credit

**This does not belong to me**

Belongs to Kenchi618

Homepage

Author has written 13 stories for Naruto, Metal Gear, Street Fighter, Pokémon, DC Superheroes, X-Men, One Piece, Bleach, and Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple.

Name: Kenchi618

Age: 27

Height: 6'2

Weight: Walks Around At 215 pounds (Fights at Middleweight, 185 pounds, or Light-Heavyweight, 205 pounds)

Favorite Bands/Musicians: Eminem (from 1999 to 2004, but I'm really digging the MM LP 2), Atmosphere, Weezer, Cypress Hill, Mobb Deep, Guns n' Roses (Original Line-up), The Lonely Island, I Fight Dragons, Beastie Boys, The Bloodhound Gang (Their songs are f'n hilarious), The Heavy.

Race: African American (A.K.A: Black Guy)

Occupation: Assistant Producer

Major: Communications/Media Studies (Bachelor's Degree as of June 2013)

Hobbies: Playing Video Games (PS3 all day), Golf, Training/Sparring, Sleeping, Writing/Reading Fanfiction.

Location: 612 Wharf Avenue, so come on down. Right next to the gentleman's club.

Note To Readers: I do not dig Yaoi in any way. This is because I am a man's man. I say this because I have been told repeatedly and explicitly that I am in no way a ladies' man. Naruto is my favorite manga with Bleach coming in second and One Piece bringing up the third.

If you have something to add to anything I write, feel free to state such. How am I to get any better if I don't know what I'm doing wrong? It's a work in progress, my ability to spin a decent yarn, and to grow I must be willing to learn.

Fighting Style: Muay Thai Kickboxing/Boxing/Freestyle Wrestling/Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

Personal Hero: Forrest Griffin (He's just a former cop that learned how to fight in college and now he makes bank in the UFC. That is some inspirational stuff. it motivates me, that and he's cool as all hell.)

Congrats on that Hall of Fame Forrest... though I sincerely doubt you'll ever see this or care.

I consider this profile page as an extension to try and entertain, and thus I will use it as such. If you came here you must have seen something interesting enough to try and come here to begin with, so hopefully this kills some time for you.

My ego grows once more with my regular inclusion on a weekly podcast panel! Fandom Flux Podcast! Oh yeah! Listen to a gaggle of fanfiction-writing fools try to make some entertaining audio!

We've got a Youtube page for all of the stuff, at .

If you've got something that you want us to talk about on the show or a question that I/we may or may not be able to answer, you can send me a message, or send one to the comments on the Fandom Flux site for us to check out.

Random Thoughts From Me:

- To anyone that actually cares or possesses one, I have a PS3 and my PSN name is the exact same as my name here, so... yeah.

- I cannot for the life of me remember what the fuck inspired me to first come to this site in November of 2009, but I do remember why I first started writing. Because I read stuff that made me say, "I can do something just as good as that or better." And two months of saying that made me realize I needed to stop talking shit and actually put up or shut up. One entire year later I have a story with 3000 reviews and two more on the cusp of breaking 1000. Because I'm Kenchi Strife and I'm AWESOME!!!! (I'm not really that awesome, I am just incredibly productive and have extreme flashes of arrogance.)