Chapter 1

Another day another concert. That was always my saying. Well this time around I'm following around a band called Chase Atlantic while they are on their phases tour with Lauren Sanderson. It was my first concert with them but I listened to both of their music for a while now. I'm going to all their concerts and so I bought GA tickets for all of them but a few. Some of them I got VIP for. 

By the way. My name is Y/n. I'm 20 years old and I live on my own. I don't have time for friends or family because of what I do. I get sugar daddies to pay for everything and honestly it really works. 

I get myself ready by packing bags of clothes into my car and driving to my first show. It was close to me so it was an easy drive. I had on my blue ripped jeans with fishnets underneath, my hair in a messy bun, and a black crop shirt (picture above).

As I'm driving I'm listening to Chase's music while driving to the place. Do I like fucking people in bands? Of course. Do I know the risks of that? Yes. Am I careful? Always. 

-

I get to the venue and I park my car. Awesome first one here. I sit outside and put in my headphones.

-

A few more people show up and they start talking to me. I have not really a big following on social media but some people recognize me from other shows that I've been too. 

"Oh my god you're so pretty any of the guys would be so lucky to have you" one girl says 

"Aweee thank you so much! You're so pretty too!" I say back to her. We see the bus pull up and we wait for them to come out. 

-

When they come out, I first see Jesse, then pat, then Mitchel, then Clinton, but when I see Christian I am completely taken away. I never knew how hot he actually was in person. We make eye contact and he just stares at me. I wave at him and he waves back. 

-

They start taking things in and since I'm right by the door he always had to walk past me. I always have him my flirty glances and the "I wanna fuck you" look. Not surprised when I knew that it worked because after they all went inside I saw that he followed me. 

-

*messages between you and christian*

Y/n- well hello there 🤤

Christian- hi um woah you're so hot

Y/n- well thank you 🥰 you're honestly not to bad yourself 👅

Christian- oh really? What does that tongue do

Y/n- would you like to find out? 💦 

Christian- actually I would. You free after this? You could meet me in my tour bus and we could have a little fun while the guys are away 😉

Y/n- sure why not. Just don't go falling in love now

Christian- never have never will

Y/n- cool I'll see you then sexy 🤤🤤

*end of messages* 

I've heard it all before. "Wow you're so hot" "damn mommy you sexy" etc. it never bothered me ever. I'm just sitting there waiting to go in to the venue so I can see that boy up close and personal if you get what I mean.

-

When we finally got in there we were waiting in line for them to come out and when we did they all looked at me. Mostly because I was first in line and also Christian probably told them that we were going to fuck after the concert was over. I walk up to them they hi and we pretend like that whole conversation never happened. 

-

The concert started and most of the time Christian would come by to where I was and look at me in the face and make sexy faces at me or stick his tongue out at me. Well let's just hope he knows how to use it you know. 

-

After the concert, I waited behind the bus and dm'd Christian where I was so no one would see me. 

"What's up beautiful?" I hear him say coming behind the bus. 

"Waiting on you sexy" I say in a sexy voice with a smile. He walks up to me and he kisses me hard making me go up against the bus. He places his hand around my neck slightly choking me making me slightly moan. 

"Come on let's go into the bus" he says and we open the door on this side to go into the bus. I follow him to the back room. He closes the door, turns around, pushes me up against the wall and starts kissing me again. 

"Jump" he says. I jump and wrap my legs around his waist with his hands holding me up on my ass not breaking the kiss. I feel him turn around and lay me on the bed that was back here. I guess you can figure out what happened next....

-

Afterwards, we were heaving breathing, looking at one another. I sit up and start putting my clothes back on. 

"Wait where are you going?" He says looking at me 

"Back to my car. I'm seeing you guys tomorrow."

"Damn. How many shows are you going to?"

"All of them"

"Wait really?" 

"Yea. So if you ever want to do this again feel free to message me anytime" I say with a wink

"Well I just thought that we could-"

"I told you not to fall in love Christian. This is just a couple time thing. I don't fall in love. I don't fall in love with band members. This is just a hook up nothing more" I say cutting him off. And he just nods his head. 

"I would like to do this again though" he says finally putting a shirt on. I nod my head as I finish getting dressed. I walk over to him, kiss him, and then leave.