Chapter 19

"I don't know. I'll asked Lauren" Normani said before walking back down the hall, me and Camila following behind her. "Lauren?" Normani called out.

"yea?" Lauren said coming. "Lauren, Y/N wants to be in the dungeon while Camila shifts" Normani explained. "no she can't" Lauren said. "why not?" I asked getting upset. "because it's dangerous" Lauren said. "I don't care she's my best friend and I want to see her shift" I said crossing my arms.

"Y/N it's OK" Camila said with a smile. "no it's not. I want to see you shift. I cldiny care how dangerous it is" I said stubbornly. Lauren sighed and rubbed her temples in frustration. "no Y/N when a new wolf shifts they become aggressive. Camila can easily kill you!" Lauren said raising her voice.

"I. Don't. Care. I want to be in the dungeon with my best friend" I said walking past Lauren and into the dungeon. Well it's a room, but today it's called the dungeon. "thats your Luna for ya" I heard Normani say and Lauren sighed.

Lauren walked into the room with Camila and locked the door. Lauren told me to stand in the corner of the room and told Camila to stand under the light. She looked at the time on her phone then looked at Camila. I looked at the time on my phone and it was 11:58 just 2 more minutes then it's 12.

Camila stared growling as it got closer to 12. She looked up at Lauren and her eyes were glowing gold. She gave Lauren a death glared with a deep snarl. When it hit 12 Camila stared growling louder. Then she dropped to the ground on her knees. I was about to run to her when she looked back up.

I could see fangs and her claws coming out of her fingers and mouth. I heard bones break and  Camila  whimpered in pain. I looked at Lauren and she was standing in front of Camila with her shirt of her eyes glowing gold. When I looked back at Camila she growled one more time then jumped up and shifted. Camila was a beautiful light gray wolf with grayish pale green eyes.

She growled at Lauren and stalked tawords her. "Camila bow down" Lauren demanded, but Camila didn't listen. "Camila" Lauren said but Camila kept growling at her. Before I new it Camila jump to attack Lauren, but Lauren hit her away making Lauren fly across the room hitting the wall.

Camila got back up and shook herself before attacking Lauren again. Lauren did the same thing. When Camila hit the wall again she got up and looked around the room and her eyes landed on me. She growled and I gulped, but I wasn't scared because she's my best friend friend and I know she's won't hurt me, I hope.

She started stalking tawords me and snarled. "Camila no" I said, but she didn't listen. She was about to attack me when she was tackled to the ground by Lauren. Lauren bit her pinning her to the ground. Camila was under Lauren as she bit Camila on her neck. Camila kicked Lauren off of her sending her across the room.

She stood up and looked back at me and growled. "Cami stop it" I said as she stalked closer to me. Camila growled as she got closer.

When Camila was close enough she growled one more time, but I showed no fear. "Camila listen to me it's me your best friend Y/N" I plead as she got closer. "CAMILA I HADE ENOUGH OF YOUR GROWLING SO STOP!" I shouted and she stood in her tracks.

"STOP IT!" I shouted one last time and she whimpers then bowed her head. I looked to the left and Lauren was standing there just watching in shock at how I just prevented myself from getting attacked.

"I'm sorry" I looked back at Camila and she was back to her human form. She hugged me with tears in her eyes. "it's OK" I said rubbing her back. "wow" Lauren said as I looked at also in her human form.

"how did you do that?" she asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. I just got really angry that she didn't listen to when I told her to stop the first time" I said. "so are we done now?" Camila asked still hugging me.

"yeah. I just had to domaninate you, but I see you were just domaninated by the Luna who is not even a wolf yet" Lauren impressed. "ok let's go" I said then pulled away from the huge.