Titan G-001X

"Is it awake?"

"We have vital signs, brainwaves are normal, but no special reaction from the Gresious Orb. Perhaps some adrenaline?"

"No. Professor Charon, we want a natural bond to form between the Titan shell and our target. We are trying to summon a Pokemon as aggressive as my grandfather's experiment that escaped and destroyed his laboratory before going AWOL. Let's try to... encourage the subject," a female voice suggested, warbled and distant inside the tank as the subject opened one crimson eye slowly. Born and raised for most of his life inside this and other tanks, subject G-001X became pale and bleached of natural color, his skin and hair becoming white as snow with eyes deep and red as blood itself from the drugs he had been fed on for most of his short life. Growing up in isolation did little to help until he discovered something incredible: a friend in the shadows.

In the corners of his eye, in the deepest, blackest parts of the shadows spread out at nighttime when those infernal bright LEDs turned off, his "friend" spoke out to him, inside his mind. Sometimes, deep in the night when everyone was gone and left him alone, he could see two tiny glimmering eyes like his shining out of the darkness. He first discovered the "friend" when the people in white coats had put him to sleep through a new series of needles inserted into his arms and legs, long scarred and tracked from previous needles. When he awoke in his pod, his chest had a bright pink scar, still bloody and stitched over his stark white chest in the shape of a cross.

"It's a new heart, you needed a new one, my little angel." That's what the female professor said, a nice woman with glasses and wavy hair, but with eyes cold as G-100X's tank felt sometimes. She was the only one who called him something other than "it" or "thing". That night, as he lay still in the dark and unable to sleep on the thin padding of a cot, he felt a strange stirring in his chest. Looking in the corner, away from the light, he noticed the shadows growing into a wide hole, slowly widening to envelop the floor. The darkness inside was so black and thick, he could almost see a violet tone to the shadows.

No alarms... no voices. That told him this was unusual, especially for no flashing lights or extra sounds and alarms to summon the White Coats. Yet no one came, and his only thought before reaching into the hole was: It can't be any worse that here. His thin, skeletal fingers reached out, brushing the shadows as he fell in, somehow reminiscent of falling in the water of his tank, into a strange, new world. There was odd points of gravity, floating pools reflecting the outside world as he levitated and spun in the dark void. His eyes barely registered the floating objects as mirrors that were allowing him to see out into the real world when something moved within the shadows, a mass of shadows darker than his surroundings gliding in the air. Faint points of light from the mirrors showing moons and suns revealed spots of jewel-like shining on the creature, even some gold reflection against the light. Two bright red eyes watched him as it faded and reappeared around him, cautious at the pale, thin boy. The boy tried to follow the creature's movements, turning and twisting his bald head as he suddenly turned to see a bright crimson eye reflecting his body within its sheer size. Time slowed to almost a standstill as the eye's pupil swerved over him, expanding slightly before dilating to a thin point of black, a voice suddenly echoing within his mind.

"You shouldn't be here... You don't belong in my world, human spawn," it growled, disappearing within the shadows as the boy tried to float upright to try and catch a hint of where it had gone. He glanced down as the massive beast coiled beneath him, the jewel red eyes suddenly turning up towards him. Its golden shield split to reveal a mouth, suddenly speeding towards him as the boy tried to scream, quickly cut off from air. His chest began aching and tightening, cutting off his air as it throbbed deep in his muscles, his very bones feeling ready to crumble into dust before he quickly blacked out.