Death is sweet(dream6d) EDITED

WAS CALLED Till death do us part

-Just for some context in this world muder is legal- 

Clay looked around the treehouse. There was blankets and pillows scattered all over the floor and posters on the wall. Him and Vincent had decided to stay in the treehouse with Zak and Darryl. They would stay in their houses but the world is a very dangerous place. 

He sighed and got up as Vincent walked in. "We have the other treehouse up so Zak and Darryl are gonna take that one."  Vincent sat down on a blanket. "They already have everything they need." 

Clay sat beside Vincent. "So that means we're alone?" He wiggled his eyebrows at Vincent. He just pushed Clay away playfully. "Yep but don't do anything, I'll throw you out of the treehouse." Clay giggled at Vincent's response.

He leaned his head on Vincent's shoulder. "Love you too Vincent." Vincent grabbed his hand. "Whatever you say mask boy."

They went under the blanket and laid down, holding each other close before falling asleep.

-Timeskip-

Clay woke up to a short, high pitched, scream. He jolted up and looked over at Vincent, his face going pale. A knife was sticking out of the side of his head and blood was oozing out of the wound.

"Vincent...?" Clay stared to tear up as he checked for a pulse. He knows that he's dead but he was hoping it was just some sick joke.

There's no pulse.

Clay let out quiet sobs as he held Vincent close. "Please... Please... I love you... You said you'd always be here for me you said-"

A sharp pain entered his side and his vision started blurring. "V-Vincent ple-please I love you.." He held his face in his hands and kissed him.

-

He laid there, looking at his dead boyfriend, for what felt like hours. The world seemed to get darker as he just stared at Vincent's face. He heard muffled voices but couldn't make out who they were. 

Before he passed out he could only make out one thing.

"I got the job done Darryl, They're gone."

-----

-----

This is so bAd