Goodbye (Dream6d/skephalo)

Like in the first story of this book, murder is legal.

---------

Clay looked out the window. It was raining outside, how cliche for the event today. He looked at the door seeing at least 10 different locks. "What a cruel world" He mumbled under his breath. Vincent walked in the room and stood beside Clay. "Are you ready to go? He's not going to wait forever."

Clay nodded and grabbed his gun off the table beside him. They made their way over to the door and started unlocking it. Clay stepped out of the house and waited for Vincent to finish locking the door behind them.  "You driving?" Vincent nodded and they got in the car.

--Time skip--

They got out of the car, making their way over to the gate. You could see gravestones for miles. "We better start walking." Vincent grabbed Clay's hand and lightly squeezed it. They walked along the path seeing all of the graves. They walked in silence for a little bit before Clay spoke up. "Do you think... He had a quick death..?" Vincent looked at clay before responding. "We can only hope." 

They seen a figure in the distance and started to make their way towards him. "How do you think he's taking it?" Clay asked. "Probably really bad, They were married. Imagine spending all of your time with someone only for them to be killed." Clay nodded. "It's like if you died."

The figure was now right in front of them. He was kneeled beside a gravestone softly crying into the sleeve of his Tux. His black hair was neatly brushed and he was holding some flowers. Clay looked at the grave and started to cry as Vincent held him.

"I'll miss you Darryl"