(3) Jonathan Brandis Fluff/Smut

Characters;
Jonathan Brandis
Female Reader

Dedication;
Asanator22

Warnings;
Smut
Sweet Tings

18 September 2019
_______________________________________

[Y/N] had what most would call an 'unstable living environment'. What she called it was normality.

The yelling was where she found peace, where she took sanctuary. It made the peace of quiet pure ecstasy. Orgasmic, almost.

The one place she obtained quiet was the library. [Y/N] was often accompanied by Jonathan Brandis - childhood friend and closest companion, second to her sister.

Kicking stones, [Y/N] made her way to the library. She took in the fresh, fall scent that carried in the October wind. Leaves, pine cones, a scent that was similar to cinnamon in nature.

Relaxing.

[Y/N] came closer to the Library - a tall, thick, public library that could easily fit well over 200 kids - she spied Jonathan sitting pleasantly on the front step. He was adorned in a short sleeved shirt, despite the nip of the autumn wind.

As she came into his view, he smiled. His lips stretched from cheek to cheek making his deep, but somehow still bright blue eyes wrinkle at the
sides.

With his hand, he motioned her to walk to him quicker. His relatively perfect smile beaming.

"Damn it, [Y/N]," he yelled, already on his feet, "come here faster."

[Y/N] willed her feet to carry her faster, though she quite enjoyed the pace she was at. It was worth it to have those few extra seconds together.

10 minutes and 3 questions later,
[Y/N] was fuming about maths. Not had she seethed about it being 'bullshit', but it was also her worst subject.

"I could drop this," she said in reference to her maths course. With a short laugh from Jonathan, she continued. "I'm serious, I've already taken enough maths to graduate. I don't need this."

Jonathan continued to laugh for a short period of time before rolling his eyes and refocusing on [Y/N].

"This is why I love you," he said, pushing his hair from his face. "You're so stubborn, and you and I both know that you're going to get this finished becasue your parents would kill you - quite literally - if you dropped."

[Y/N] sighed and nodded, "you know what?" She started, her eyebrows slightly elevated. "I love you becasue you're a pain in my ass."

As she finished her sentance out, her sigh went into a smile and she hit Jonathan lightly on the shoulder.

"Hey!" He retorted, grabbing her hand, "I'm serious. I do love you." He held her hand in a firm grip, ensuring he got his point across.

"Okay, Jon." She said, attempting to pull her hand away. His grip was loose enough to allow it to slip from the warm capsule of his hand.

In a split second decision, Jonathan's hand was pressed again her cheek. His lips inched carefully toward her.

He did it at a speed where she could turn her head at will, but by God she kept her head straight. She leaned towards him, even.

That was when Jonathan leaned farther to connect his lips with [Y/N]'s. The kiss was tender, sweet, gentle.

They were the things that [Y/N] hadn't typically known from anyone except Jonathan - he was always all of those things.

There lips moved steadily together, somewhat sloppy due to [Y/N]'s lack of experience. Jonathan had no care, it was more than great to him.

[Y/N] was the first to pull away. Her cheeks flushed deep scarlet and her breathing was slightly laboured.

Jonathan's lips twitched into a smile, his breathing the same as hers, though his cheeks lacked the red tint.

He leaned back into her lips. He wasn't shy to pull her into his lap - they were the only ones in that section of the library. They had marked it off as they're own once they saw it was mostly abandoned.

Jonathan's hands held [Y/N]'s hips tightly, their intimate areas pressed against eachother in the most passionate of ways.

[Y/N] pulled away again as she felt Jonathan's hand trail toward her core.
The kiss still lingered on her lips, she grew more comfortable as she began to figure out what she was doing.

"You know I'm a v-" she paused, almost embarrassed to say that small, simple word to describe what she was, "virgin."

"I know, love," he said. that small word uttered from his plump lips made her swoon, her heart stop. "If you don't want to, we don't have to."

[Y/N] gave a small smile, cupping the back of his neck in her hand and drawing his lips back to hers. Her other hand grasped Jonathan's hand, grinding her hips into his fingers.

No one else had ever explored her core before - she had even been wary of touching herself before she really got started masturbating. Even then she had never really gotten far before she quit in fear of making too much noise and being caught.

Jonathan rubbed circles on [Y/N]'s sensitive clit, her teeth gently nipping at Jonathan's as she attempted to keep her noise to a minimum.

She could feel Jonathan's boner press to the inside of her thigh, it jumped her closer to an orgasm with every jolt and movement of his cock against her.

Her legs began to squeeze, prevented from closing by Jonathan's legs between her. She knew she was nearing her high, just as she has neared it time and time again. This time however, she was going to reach it.

Jonathan's circled movements picked up, he added slightly more pressure to her tightly wound bundle of nerves attempting to get her that much closer.

"Come on," he whispered, pulling away from her lips, "you can do it."

To prevent noise, she raised the back of her hand to her lips, biting down on the skin that resided there.

"Holy shit," she whispered, instinctualy moving her hips opposite the way Jonathan was moving his fingers as well as bouncing slightly.

She came shortly after, shaking and crying out as quietly as she could manage. Her hands grasped Jonathan's shoulders squeezing tightly.

Her breathing was once again laboured, her heart rate at an all time high. Both their lips were kiss-bitten and his hand slightly aching.

Jonathan raised his other hand to cup her cheeks, stroking his thumb across her jawline.

"God, you're gorgeous." He smiled, his bottom lip caught between his teeth. "Lets get out of here?"

Frantically, [Y/N] nodded. She jumped from Jonathan's lap and packed her things.

She knew where they were going - it was more private, secretive, they could be as loud as they wanted.

By God, she was going to get there as fast as she could.

unedited