Introduction

Update: April 26, 2021

Shaun and Rebecca's story will be moving to a different platform. Those who are following Empire State of Fate, please watch out for an announcement in the coming months.

Thank you for all your support!

♥️ Dani

Hello readers,

After finishing my book Running From You, I was set on outlining Chase's story, It's Always Been You, but he is making it difficult to sort his story out.

Shaun's spin-off has been going on in my head towards the end of RFY. So, I sat down and scribble some ideas and it didn't take long for me to get my thoughts organized and started plotting his story. With help from friends and some inspirations, I am happy to welcome you all to Empire State of Fate.   

For those of you who are new to reading my work, hi, and thank you for giving me a chance to tell you a story. To my friends who have supported me from the start and keep coming back to show me more love, thank you so much and I am sending love back your way.

Empire State of Fate is a standalone. Although Shaun's age in this story is the same as when he met Lauren in Running From You, I decided the timeline and events will not be at all related. I just want to make that clear to avoid confusion.

A few notes for you, there will be alcohol consumption, mature language, and sexual situations in this story. The characters, situations, and events depicted here are fiction. I renamed most of the restaurants and establishments mentioned but they are all inspired by real places. Songs on the header inspire each chapter as they play on repeat in my ears while I write.

You are free to picture whoever you want the characters to look like, but as usual, I play this story like a movie in my head. With that said, I provided below the cast to this story.

Pictures used are from Google, Pinterest, and free stock photos. I don't have any rights on them and are just being used for aesthetic purposes only.  I may sneak in a couple of my own photos in some chapters.

Let me know your thoughts if you like them or not or you have someone else in mind. You can skip the cast too.

Lastly, I do appreciate a vote, comment, and you sharing my story.

Are you ready?

I hope you'll enjoy Shaun and Rebecca's story as I had fun conceptualizing and writing it. Thank you all so much. 

All my love,
Danielle Paul

~|*|~

Start Date: November 8, 2019

Completed Date: On-going

Updates: Fridays

Copyright Danielle Paul 2019