IV

All the rest of the day, Felix was royally pissed. He knew that eventually, his and Changbin's history would resurface, and it wasn't a secret relationship- they just didn't tell Chan. But now that he knew, Felix was completely done. Out of any person who cared about his love life, it just had to be Bang Christopher Chan. How irritating.

So all in all, it's dance class and Felix is not having a good time.

"Aw come on Lixie, won't you speak to me..." Chan says trying to get the attention of the boy.

"Shut up Chan," Felix says harshly, not really caring if the taller was hurt or not; knowing him, he probably wasn't.

"But Lixie..."

"I said shut. Up." Chan only smirked, he was definitely getting on the young boy's nerves.

"Lixie I just want to-"

"GOD! Can't you just shut your fucking mouth! Do you not know decent respect or how to just not talk for 5 fucking minutes? So fucking annoying, my god! And DON'T call me Lixie!" Felix says standing and going to the teacher saying he needs a break. Hoseok grants his wish, and Felix leaves the classroom. Chan is left aghast as the young Australian leaves the room.

"Oh...He snapped." Chan widens his eyes in surprise. He knew the younger had a temper but he didn't think the boy was that easy to crack. Chan amazed himself sometimes.

"Chan, since your Felix's dance partner, do you maybe know why he's acting like this?" Hoseok walks over to his student who was sitting on the floor.

'Why he's acting like this...is it because of the sticky note? But he seemed to be fine this morning...maybe Changbin told him something?'

"Uhm, no sorry. I don't know why he's acting like this." Chan states, still slightly taken back by Felix's change of character. From what he had learned from Changbin, Felix is a usually joyful and bright person. He was sarcastic and could put up a fight, but he had a smile on his face almost all the time. Chan did not think that Felix would get annoyed so easily.

Eventually Felix comes back, a bit more calmed down thankfully. He sits down next to Chan.

"Felix, look Uhm, I'm-" Felix cuts him off.

"It's fine, you didn't do anything. But I am sorry for bursting out like that, it's been a rough day."

"Oh, no I get it." Felix doesn't answer Chan's response and instead just continues to work on the choreography. Chan looks around and eventually locks eyes with Hyunjin. They begin to have a mouthing conversation.

Hyunjin raises a brow and tilts his chin in Felix's direction. 'what's wrong with him?'

Chan shakes his head. 'Nothing.'

'What did you do?'

'I didn't do anything!' Chan widens his eyes in emphasis, making Hyunjin glare at him.

'Like I'm believing that crap. What did you do?' The younger narrows his eyes threateningly.

Chan sighs. 'I'll tell you later-'