Part title

Red Velvet get a free schedule after their hectic day. Their comeback "RED FLAVOR" really worth it. They worked hard and their song got number 1 in all chart.

"Finally we can get a rest. I can't breath properly because of our comeback." Seulgi take a deep breath after listen to what Wendy say just now.

"Yeah, me too. Thank God our comeback was a success. I can't feel the pressure now." The other member also agree with what Seulgi say.

They rest at their dorm to release tension. All member gather in one room to watch TV and share a gossip with each other.

Irene turn on the TV to watch Happy Together. Fortunately, a group that got invite in Happy Together is BTOB including Yook Sungjae.

"So Yook Sungjae we heard that you composed a song title "Tell Me". Can you tell us about it?" Ask Yoo Jaesuk as the MC in that show.

When that show airing, Joy at the kitchen to cook something. She heard a familiar name mention on TV and get out from there to watch that show without anyone notices.

"Hahahaha why everyone want to know about this song. I come here to promote BTOB album. I should come alone if I know you guys will ask me a question." Sungjae try to hide his nervousness with that joke.

"Actually "Tell Me" is about my true feeling. What I wondering since everything end between us. I want to hear a news from her. I can see her always but I can't reach her. Does she miss me like I do?" Sungjae explain about that song while Changsub patting his back. Changsub know how Sungjae feel when talk about that song.

Joy watch that show and listen to Sungjae's explanation. She can't hide his feeling and cry at the corner. She's hiding from everyone in that house. When she listen to that song, she knows that song about her. She just realise how much she miss that guy after WGM ended.

They lost contacted about a year and she tried to avoid him. Its because Sungjae's rumour with Rosè from Blackpink. There was an article came out after they ended WGM together.

"Yook Sungjae BTOB dating Rosè BLACKPINK since early 2017"

When that article came out, Sungjae try to contacted Joy but she blocked him without gave him a chance to explain.

She's already fall in love with Yook Sungjae since WGM but that article ruin everything. She's avoided him and hate him for no reason.

Today, she realise that everything was misunderstanding. She hate him while Sungjae always miss her all this long. She run to her room and take her phone try to find Sungjae's phone number. Luckily, she still save all detail about him.

She want to call that guy but she know Sungjae really busy right now. She try to text him and hope that number still active.

"Anyeonghaeseyo, oppa."
"Do you still know me? Sorry for disturbing you this late."
"I am sorry for everything."

-send-

An hour later, no reply or call from Sungjae. She can't sleep and still waiting for him. Without she realise, she already fell asleep while holding her phone.

3.00 A.M,

Joy's phone ringing. She's answer that call without open her eyes.

"Hmm wae? I already sleep right now." She yawning while talking to that caller.

"Hahahahaha, why you not change at all Park Sooyoung. Such an aegi. Don't answer a call if you already fall asleep." Someone answer to Joy with familiar laugh.

Joy open her eyes widely and throw away her phone. She know that familiar voice. When she fully awake, she take her phone back and continue to answer that call with tremble voice.

"Oppa?" Joy ask shortly.

"Which oppa sooyoung?" That guy ask back to her.

"Oppa. I know this is you. Oppa I am sorry for everything." She apologize to Sungjae while holding back her tears.

"Sooyoung, Saranghae." Sungjae keep silent after saying that word to Joy.

Joy think all this is a dream but its not.
"Oppa. Are you drunk right now?"
How can you said those word to me in a second." Ask Joy want to clarify everything.

"Ani, wae?" Ask Sungjae again.

"Oppa we just keep in touch again about a minute. Why so sudden?" Joy's turn to ask.

"Pabo. I'll not call you if I am drunk right now. Its just I want to say that word before someone else do." Explain Sungjae with serious tone.

She keep silent.............

"Sooyoung, lets meet tomorrow morning. We need to talk". Sungjae cut off their conversation without waiting for Joy to reply.

#imagine this is the start of their relationship after WGM. Be continue.......