✏️__o n e

Harry is standing nervously behind the glass door. He runs his hands through his curly hair that passing his shoulder. His hands somehow cold and almost shaking.

He heard the screams and happy giggles from inside of the room, which make his heart pounds violently in his chest, but, he still have a kind of confidence in himself.

This is his dreams and his passion. And what he wants. Although he's doing this for the first time, he believes that he can handles this. He takes a deep and long breath before he slides the door open.

The giggles and shouts fade and slowly disappear. All eyes in the room are staring at him. So many eye colors and so many cute little faces.

Harry gulps. He takes his confident steps and make his way into the room. All eyes follow his steps, the room still silent awkwardly.

Harry put his stuff on the desk at the corner of the room and finally takes his deep breath and smiles to everyone in front of him.

"Hello everyone! I'm Harry, your new teacher!" He said cheerfully, flashing his beautiful toothy grins with a happy wave of his hands.

All the little peoples in front of him are smiling, some of them are giggling and shouting happily. And some of them doesn't really care. The room is filled back with laughter and giggles, seeing their new gorgeous teacher standing in front of the classroom.

"Good morning, teacher!" They said in unison, happy faces all over the room.

Harry's smile becomes wider. He nods his head happily, to see this bundle of little students, full of joy and cheers. Looks like his first day in this school is going to be great.

                            ✏️