Stranger Tales #1

A beaten and battered man crawls in the doorways of an abandoned cultist church.

The man looks over his shoulder where a shadowy figure emerging from the darkness in a black trench coat with the hood over his head and two hot white eyes glowing.

The man cowers in fear at the sight of this looming dark presence covers his face with his arm.

Man

"My God."

The cloaked figure squints their eyes angrily leering at the man, holding out his hand the cloaked figure clinches his fists and responds.

Cloaked Figure

"Watch your tongue or I shall rip it from your very mouth and force it down your throat..."

The battered man scouts away from the cloaked figure in fear running into a wall as the figure moves silently towards him.

MAN

"What do you want from me?"

Under the shadow of his hood the cloaked figure smirks.

CLOAKED FIGURE

"To make you a deal..."

MAN

"What kind of a deal?"

The Cloaked figure waves his hand in the air creating a portal revealing the memories of the battered man.

CLOAKED FIGURE

"Your soul has been corrupted by your sins and evil deeds..."

The portal reveals the battered man murdering, beating, kidnapping, and sexually harassing his victims. The cloaked figure continues to talk.

CLOAKED FIGURE

"For this their is no redemption. "God" has turned his back on you, but I am here to offer you a new life. One not bound by the laws of nature or man..."

MAN

"A new life?"

CLOAKED FIGURE

"Yes..."

MAN

"At what price?"

CLOAKED FIGURE

"Once you die, and you will, in time. Your soul, what's left of it will be mine."

MAN

"My soul, you want to take my soul?"

CLOAKED FIGURE

"You are condemned, damned, and your soul will sent to a hellish realm where you will be tortured for an eternity. But if you accept my offer, you will be spared."

The cloaked figure extends his hand towards the battered man.

CLOAKED FIGURE

"Do we have a deal?"

The man slowly reaches out towards the cloaked figures hand.

Dr. Steven Strange wakes up violently from a nightmare. Beads of sweat dripping from his face.

He looks at the time and sees it's 12:00pm.

He stands in front of his window and sees it is pitch black.

Strange looks up and sees a dark magic sphere blocking out the sun.

Woman 1

"AAAAHHHH!!!"