//10\\

<<Sealing her fate with me, the King of dark world.>>

One month ago

Laksh

As my brother told me that I've successfully added one more name to the list of my enemies, I just rolled my eyes and sat on the chair infront of my desk. Nothing new in that.

"He shouldn't have tried crossing the rules. He should have thought about the circumstances before adding that business in the list! Didn't I made it clear when I took over the position of the Mafia boss?" I asked as Yuvraaj sat on the couch in front of me.

"You did! But they can't stop the business they're doing from the time we were not even born! They are just thinking about the losses they will have to face if they stops exporting humans out of the country." he replied looking at me.

He definitely has a point but I don't accept selling humans to other countries or within the country in my leadership. I am not in the favor of human trafficking business. It's the ONLY black business which I don't do and don't even let anyone do it. Everyone have some rules and principles they follows. Even the thieves, dons, police, everyone, adding the Mafias. And that's my principle! No selling of humans.

"But they have to understand that some things will change because their boss has changed. The ones who comes under us have to follow the rules. Everyone needs to follow them. They should have understood this in these four years." I said as a matter of fact.

Four years is a long time. I'm the Mafia boss from the almost four years now. My father, Durgaprasad Mahendra Maheshwari handed over his position to me on my twenty first birthday. Before my father, my grandfather was the boss. But before my grandfather, someone else was the boss. He didn't have any son but three daughters and he wanted to keep his daughters out of dangers so he willingly handed over the position to my grandfather who used to be his right hand. Now, it has become our legacy. After me, my son will be the next Mafia boss!

But that doesn't mean that I'm in this business from four years only. Not at all! I'm into it almost from my birth. I have grown up with guns and weapons. They were used to be my favourite toys as a child. Me becoming the next Mafia boss was known from my birth itself. So, I was trained from then. I always found it interesting and much adventurous. I was always like this. Short tempered, hard headed, dangerous, heartless, ruthless! I know using gun from the time when I was ten. My mom says that I am more like my father. He is also a stone hearted man, even now. He do have a soft corner for his wife and sons though. My mom was the daughter of a Mafia man who was my grandfather's very important and trustworthy and my parents' marriage was arranged by them.

My parents had me when my father was twenty two and my mother was twenty. I'm going to turn twenty five in some months and my father keeps reminding me that I need to give a heir for our legacy. But, the thing is that till now, I didn't find any woman interesting or attractive or appealing. Nothing! Not even during teenage or college. I don't know why? I don't even have any plans of getting married or any other thing like relationship. I don't have time at first place and secondly there's no girl who can catch my attention and interest.

Unlike my brothers, leaving Arjun, all other three of my brothers have girlfriends. That doesn't mean Arjun is not interested. He did have a few girlfriends in the past but at present, he don't have any. Their relationships don't last long because they're hot headed like me. Again, a thing we've got in legacy. Yuvraaj and Ryan changed many girlfriends till now. Ryan's number of girlfriends is more than Yuvraaj's even though he's younger to him. He changed so many girlfriends but his present one is with him from a long time. Don't know what's special in that girl that he isn't ready to leave her. While Kabeer is the most loyal. He didn't change any girlfriend till now. He's with the same girl from eleventh standard. She's his first girlfriend and she don't even know his real identity. I don't want to say this but my brother is afraid to tell her that he's a Mafia. He thinks that she'll leave him after knowing the truth and he don't want to let her go and he don't even want to force her to be with him too. Huh... His kind heart and humanity sometimes gets on my nerves.