Your Still You.

Y/n sat on the beach just watching the sunrise in awe not noticing when someone joined her, they stranger was Garnet.

Y/n jumped slightly and giggled embarrassed before saying " hey Garnet, did you need something at all?" Garnet just shook her head and continued to sit there crossed legged beside the diamond in hiding.

Garnet was glad the her shades hid her eyes or the lapis lazuli would've noticed her starring but Garnet couldn't help it, the gem before her was just stunning that it was almost impossible not to.

The rays of sunlight bounced off of the gem on her navel and it made her practically glow in the little light that was being shown from the sunrise, Garnet could only pin point her to being flawless which made her wonder why she left homeworld.

Wouldn't the lazuli be praised and ranked high because of her appearance and of course the rarety of the hue of her gem? so many questions were surfacing in the fusions mind but she decided to push them away for Y/N's sake.

Y/N POV---

i starred at the view in awe still not used to seeing something so natural being so adoring on homeWorld we had the galaxy and stars to occasionally gaze at but they're nothing compared to this experience right now, my mind had memories just running through it some from HomeWorld and some from Earth.

The two Crystal gems just sat there in silence being lost in their own thoughts.

---FLASHBACK---

Y/N walked out of the ocean and stumbled onto the beach unknown to a certain gem running to get her leader, once Y/N heard her name being said her head shot up and vigorously looked around until landing on a certain Quartz.

" Rose...I'm back!-wait wait wait....fuck you haven't changed one bit" the lazuli laughed out, Rose rolled her eyes and helped the thinner gem up to her feet and introduced the paler gem next to her.

"pleasure meeting an amazing pearl such as yourself~" Y/N flirted and pearl blushed as the lazuli pressed a light kiss on her hand, rose watched failing in trying not to laugh.

ANOTHER FLASHBACK---

Y/N arrived back to the temple a month or so after Garnet joined, she was mumbling curses as she walked out of the water stretching rather inappropriately.

Garnet looked over to the source of the angered sounds only to be met with the lapis lazuli known as Y/N, Garnet blushed rightly as her mouth opened a bit.

Y/n walked on over to the fusion smiling gently, she giggled feeling instantly better "hey there! you must be the new recruit right? the fusion?....sorry if you take this offensive but, damn...your stunning!" garnet couldn't make any words come out, only an un-audioed stutter of words.

" well...I'm Y/N, it was a pleasure meeting you beautiful~" and with that Y/N walked off with her hips swaying.

The next encounter they had was slightly less awkward, Y/N noticed how Garnet lit up once th lazuli left her room from within the temple which made her smile abit, Y/n walked over and Garnet grew more and more fidgety and excited by the second.

Once Y/n was right infront of Garnet she smirked slyly, "Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?~"

garnet blushed brightly and watched as Y/N laughed and hugged the fusion, Garnet grew stiff she didnt have enough time to return the gesture as Y/n had already pulled back.

"I'll talk to you more later tonight, have a mission to do right now"

---FLASHBACK OVER---