Chapter 3

Pain. It was a raging fire in Ayea's hands. She screamed. Then the fire started to spread. It shot through her veins. Underarms, upper arms and then torso. The pain got worse. Ayea wanted to drop the Tesseract, but it felt like her fingers were glued to it. The burning fire had now reached her heart. More pain. Ayea screamed louder, begging to make it stop. The fire had covered her entire body now. Everything around her turned black. It was too much to bare. She closed her eyes and gave up. The last thing she felt were a pair of hands trying to get the cube out of her grisp.

He did it. Loki had eliminated his sister. Now for the hardest part, convincing their parents and brother Ayea had done all this by herself. The moment Ayea had started screaming, he ran away to get one of his parents, telling them what was going on. Loki had found Odin first. By the time they got to Ayea, Frigga was already there. With her daughter in her arms and the Tesseract next to them. Ayea wasn't dead. Not yet. Her heartbeat was weak, but she was alive.

Darkness, everywhere. What was this place? Why was she here? She didn't know. She couldn't even remember her name. Did she even have one? And a family, did she have one? A mother and father, maybe even some siblings. But she just couldn't remember. No matter how hard she tried, there was nothing. How did she get there? Suddenly, her fingertips warmed up. The heat was quite alright at first. But then it started getting hotter. It was if she were holding them in a fire. She tried to move but she couldnt. The fire started to spread. The pain was unbearable. She tried to move away but she couldn't. And the pain continued for she didn't know how long. She was exhausted and scared to death. A flash of blue ripped through the darkness. So did some memories. Her name. Ayea's family: Frigga, Odin, Thor and Loki. She remembered her home. Ayea clung herself to those memories. She had to wake up. For her family.

Frigga hadn't slept in 3 days. She couldn't be away from her daughters side. Not while she was fighting for her life. Ayea's appearence had changed a bit. Her hair had transformed into a glowing blue cloud like substance and the curves of her face had become a bit sharper. Frigga was constantly chanting spells to help Ayea. She had to. She couldn't lose her daughter.

He couldn't concentrate on his book. What if she woke up and told their parents what he had done? Loki cursed quietly. How did she survive? Ayea is weak. She should have died, but she didnt. Why. She is pathetic and weak. Worthless.

Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Or at least move. Please. Ayea wanted to cry, but she couldn't. She felt like she was trapped in her own body. Boom. Her heartbeat echoed though the endless silence. Boom. She wasn't dead after all. Boom. There was hope! Boom. Ayea tried to move her fingers. Boom.  Nothing. Boom. Breathe. Boom. Her chest went up and down. Boom. Again. Boom. Again. Boom. Wake up, NOW.

Ayea's eyes flung open. She inhaled deeply. She moved her arms. And her legs. Ayea could move again. The pain was gone. She looked around the room she was in. Her mother Frigga, slept next to Ayea's bed in her chair. Ayea opened her mouth: 'Mother?'