Night 7: "We're all Goofy Goobers, yeah."

(I sadly am announcing, this to be the final chapter, we just reached... the end... TT_TT )

B0red, (Y/n), Mark and Foxy all gathered out the pizzeria, they all got fired and now they were saying their last goodbyes... They were all giving each other warm hugs.

B0red: "Well, I guess this is the end."

You: "I guess so..." (you started sobbing.)

Mark: "Well, this was really fun..."

Foxy: "Yeah..."

B0red: "Group hug!!!"

They all hugged each other.

*I'm a Goofy Goober, yeah...*

The TARDIS appeared and The Doctor was waiting for B0red. B0red waved goodbye at them one last time and then she left.

*You're a Goofy Goober, yeah...*

Mark hugged Foxy and (Y/n) tightly one more time before he too left with sadness in his eyes... Before Mark actually really left, he turned around and shouted at the top of his lungs accompanied of what sounded to be B0red's voice.

Mark & B0red: " WE'RE ALL GOOFY GOOBERS, yeah...."

And so, you and the others parted ways. The only ones that still stayed togheter were you and Foxy. Togheter forever...

(=^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==

Sorry to leave you on such a sad note but... saying goodbye is the worst thing, ever. I hate it, but, check out the other chapter... i'll announce the winner on what story I'll write next!!

Remember, we're all Goofy Goobers... yeah!!

=^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==)