PART 4

POISONOUS
                 PASSION 🔥🔥

EPISODE 0⃣3⃣   

Hamza hands where shaking as Farha gave him a look .. Amira  could hint something was wrong between those two .

" look village smelling rat you better move ...Hamza doesn't know you " Amira said holding Hamza by the shoulder ...gazing at Farha in a mean Way .

" look at you ...because you putting make up and looking good think you better than me" Farha said feeling insulted .

Hamza was feeling uncomfortable and desperate to leave before things get out of hand.

" look you ..." Pointing at Farha ." leave right now i dont  know you ' his words left Farha speechless not that he actually knows her but ..she felt like after that kiss they shared she seem to know him more and want to get closer to him .

" i know you bery well you kissing me in the bush like this " stretching her mouth ...the worst has happened ..what he wanted to hide has happened .

" what you kissed this smelling girl " Amira and the other girls said pulling away from Hamza .

" yes he kissed me ...for like 5minite it sweeting me oo" she said laughing holding Hamza hand  ...Hamza was doing his best to push her aside  but like a lich she stood still  he didn't know what to do.

" yack how can he stand that smelling girl i cant imagine  you kissed me earlier " Amira said feeling awkward like Her mouth  sore ." Allah ya isa" she said in tears running away.

" wait let me explain " he was about to chase her but Farha held him back .

" you are not going anywhere " she said still holding him tight .he was frustrated as the other girls left him laughing at him .

He turned to look at Farha who was all over him like a cat.

" oho oho God which kind wahala be this" he said referring to Farha who couldn't careless all she wanted was to stay close to Hamza and keep holding his hand .she couldn't see the frustration in his eyes

" keh get away" he angrily pushed her away ." what is your problem do i know you ..haba mana this is too much have my village people sent you ..or my enemies tell them you did not see me" his word left her gazing at him for a while then she hissed shrugging her lips not caring any less .

" look are you angry because i sent all those your busy body girlfriends away ...look if so yes your village people sending...in fact i sending me because i like you " she said looking at him with so much affection ..in his eyes Farha was more like a foolish dirty village rage who wonder around with smelling body or breath...but she has found in him a Companion she has never seen in many men ..so many time many youths in the village would approach Farha in order to deceive her into sleeping with her ..but behind that illiterate mind of hers she knew herself respect and pride was outmost Important ..and that has kept her going ..but meeting Hamza changed the whole of her .and for what she hardly can tell.

" look you dirty village rat if i see you anywhere close to me aswear i will break your legs " he pushed her to the ground walking away ...falling to the floor Farha brushed her hand on a stone and it started bleeding .

" aha aha" she cried out hoping she would stop but he paid her no attention and left ..she felt bad yet unable to stop herself from liking him .

************

" gimbiya gimbiya(princess)" her father called out sitting outside his hurt quickly Farha rushed to her father who loved her so much .