pre-lol-de

Point of view: Third Person Omniscient

"AH!"

The sound of a big thing dropping enates in the room.

"What the heck." She stared in surprise as she's face to face with a freakin' golden retriever with its wet nose sticking with her nose. "What the heck. What the heck–"

Bang!

Hoshi, the head of Jung house kicked the door open when she heard her scream.

"What was that–OH," he stared at the golden retriever as if he had seen the blonde-haired guy randomly transforming countless of times. And wait, transforming?

"What–what do you mean 'oh'?" She asked with that hint of disbelief, like, there's no freaking way this transforming thing is a norm in this family.

Irene, there's no way that transforming as animals is a norm in a family, you dense airhead. #redundancy

"What's the fuss?" Theo followed after Hoshi, he instantly palmed his forehead when his eyes landed on a familiar stupid golden retriever puppy in his 'sorry' body language which actually looked cute for Irene though.

"THE-THEO HE–HE TRANSFORMED AS A DOG WHEN WE BUMPED INTO EACH OTHER IT–IT WASN'T MY INTENTION I JUST SLIPPED AND HE SUDDENLY–" Irene frantically explained with crazy hand gestures and action then pointed at the dog, Hoshi laughed like crazy, then Theo has a deadpan expression on his face.

Hoshi's laugh got louder, "Hey, Thei, I–I changed my mind in not–pfft–letting this girl stay for the m–meantime, I mean," Theo looked at Hoshi with that look when he's about to smack the head of this freaking house, Hoshi continued his laughing like shit. Anyone please calm this guy down, please. His laugh sounds like a car wiper and engine starting up combined.

"Hyung, geumanhae, jebal, neol pabochoreom gata, jinjja."

What? What? What the heck? Jinjja? British accent for ginger? Pabo? Ilonggo for turkey? Ha? Hakdog?

"Ah wae? Naega–"

"Irene, are you okay? Your forehead has a red mark, did you fall head first?" Theo cut Hoshi off and went to check Irene, swiping her fringe away to see her forehead.

"Theo–" Hoshi called in panic as he saw the contact.

Theo's eyes widened at the contact and in a split second, a loud pop was heard and a white smoke appeared out of nowhere. After the smoke cleared, a white, super cute cat that looks like Smudge (meme cat lol) dropped at Irene's lap while Theo's clothes pooled at the floor.

"God these two." Hoshi called as he palmed his face in frustration. Intelligent people are intelligent, but people are people, so they can be stupid.

Fucking stupid.

"Meow." Theo, the cat deadpanned. He was like saying 'ah fuck' in cat language. Irene stared at the cat incredulously, the cat looked passive, but he sort of enjoyed rolling around her lap like other cats.

Irene could not believe what she saw. Like, shit, this handsome guy? Is a cat? Transformed as a cat? What the heck? Is this real? Is this a dream?

WAKE ME UP!

WAKE ME UP INSIDE???

"Ugh." Hoshi came in at the room to collect the two while smiling awkwardly at his visitor, but then, his arm brushed Irene's arm then BAM!

A green smoke emerged with a pop.

The smoke cleared then Irene saw a...

Hamster. A fat hamster that looked so cute it's hard to believe it's Hoshi, after the hamster sort of scanned himself if he transformed or not, he then flopped on the floor, becoming a cute plop of lethargy when he realized it happened again and he screwed up because of these two.

Irene stared blankly at the trio and they stared back, she somehow felt their embarrassment seeping in the atmosphere. If they were ordinary animals, the golden retriever would've been chasing his own tail, the cat would probably be chasing the hamster, and the hamster running for his life.

But they're not just any animal.

They are fucking human for fuck's sake and they transform. They don't shift, because if they shift, they would have 'morphed' into their animal forms. What happened is like someone threw a smoke bomb then baam the people in front of you have animals in their place. Surprise motherfucker. #memewisdom

It's quite a shock for Irene because she's asthmatic and she's allergic to smoke but she didn't have any attack when the three transformed into animals with a smoke.

"WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING HERE?!!"

***

I Have a Secret | ©chogiwalwal | February 2020