creepy pasta girl..

Alexis p.o.f.

         I don't know what happened then I passed out but that girl is creepy..I didn't think much so I decided to see what time it was.
5 in the morning too earily to get up but I really couldn't go back to sleep.So I got my phone and checked to see if there was information about her.To be honest I didn't even realized that I was in the some clothes I had on last night.
     I typed in little creepy girl in a black top hat that is found at night and to my surprise there where old news reports of a little girl in a top hat that was spotted murdering 299 people and injured 50 during then.This was all taken in year....1962...the time when animal people and humans made peace.
    How does a little girl kill 299 people and injured 50 and still show no age...then it hit me...she dated she was 665 years old which was weird since no one Jas lived to long.
     I mean it could be a lie but dang.I kept on looking at every new report same thing over and over till at the very and I saw it...

      10 year old demon girl from Demencia(a demon world)has been brought to trteres prison.New name is creepy pasta girl after the fire that has been set in Demencia biggest town by the king Jack the 30th and his men.All the demons have been killed all that is left is her.Now those demons wouldn't herm the people of earth.Here we have a picture of creepy pasta girl.

     That is all we have for today we are all safe from the demons from Demencia

    That was all.I put down my phone and looked down to the floor.
     Is it real did this all happen..
It ran in my head like a toy train..
I looked out the window of my room..
     "Its all their fault..*sniffed"a fermiler voice said behind me.I turned back seeing the little her again...crying..and even more pale.Her hair covered her eyes again.Was she here the whole.I though then she spoke again.

    "I-Its-s all the-ir-r fa-fault *sniff sniff*we didn-nt do-o anything but-t you-u moe-rtals-s ki-killed them *hiff hiff* wh-hy WHY DID YOU KILL THEM*hiff hiff*AAAaaahhhhhhaaahhh!!!!!!!"
She melted down to the ground and cried an endless rain of tires then it started to rain outside. Thunder roared every time she tried to speak but endding up crying again.I felt sorry for her so I tried to hug her but she sleped my hand away.

    "DON'T.TOUCH.ME.!YOUR KIND KILLED MY FAMILY AND MY FRIENDS!!MY SISTERS AND I SAW OUR PARENTS DISAPPEAR IN THE FLAMES THAT YOUR 500 GREAT GRANDFATHER STARTED!!I SENT MY OWN SISTERS WAY FROM THE FIRES TO LIVE ONLY FINDING OUT THAT THEY ARE DIED CAUSE HE FOUND THEM SAVING HIS SON, NO THANKD CAUSE HE JUST KILLED THEM!KNOW IM HERE IN THIS TIME LINE FINDING THAT THERE ARE DEMONS HERE TOO THAT WHERE FROM MY HOME WORLD AND OTHER WORLDS AND THEY CAME HERE  TO LIVE HAPPILY WHEN THERE HOME WORLD IS IN FLAMES!!!ILL NEVER NEVER EVERY FORGIVE YOUR KIND FOR THE SUFFURING THAT YOU GAVE ME AND THEM!!!!!SOON MY GAME WILL START AND IF I WIN ILL GIVE YOU ALL THE SAME PAIN YOU'VE GIVEN ME!!!!!"

      I looked at her and felt even more sorry then I already had.I wanted to help her but I didn't know how I just stayed where I was and looked on the floor in gilt.My own great grandfather did this to her and she wants revenge.I looked at her again,she was looking at the ground panting like crazy and still crying m,then I spoke.
     "I'm sorry that you had to suffer like that but revenge can't solve everything.I want to help you if you let me and everything would be fine I promise you that."I said sweetly.
      She looked at me in confusion then turning into a angry face again.

"You mortals...thinking that you seen it all..know the truth and all but your all wrong this whole unaverce thinks they can hide it all by putting a smile on their faces and say its all fine..no they can't I really hope you are telling the truth cause I hate liers...Ill leave you know but Ill be back and maybe then Ill be kind to you mortals.....GOODBYE PRIENCES..."she said and disappeared into a small black cloud and was gone.
      I just stayed there for about 2 seconds and then looked at the time it stopped raining when I moved.It was 6:40am now and I didn't feel sleepy so I got changed and went down for an early breakfast and some answer of how I got to bed and lie that I don't remember how I got there.I want down in nice clothes and only thought what happens with the girl and how I can solve her problem.I couldn't sleep that night so I looked about my great grandfather and the girl and the fire of her home world till I fell asleep.

(879 words cool!!!)