Only Him Left

"We couldn't find anybody, ma'am. There was no one out there," the police officer spoke quietly and gently.
I was sobbing so much.
'Who could do such a thing?'
"Do you have anywhere else you can stay for the night? You may come back once we," he paused, "uh...you know what I mean..."
I nodded my head and said thank you, quietly.
I stayed on the floor crying in the kitchen. I couldn't believe it.
'It's not true....it's not true...'
"It's not true!" I screamed. My face was soaked in tears. I had no one now....
'Baekhyun....'
I grabbed my phone from the floor a few feet away from me and called him. It rang about three times before he picked up.
"Hello," he said groggily. You could tell he just woke up.
"Ba-Baekhyun...." I sobbed out his name.
"Y/N!? What happened!? What's wrong!?" I could hear the worry in his voice. I knew he heard my voice crack because I could hear him jump up out of his bed and open a drawer. "I'm coming over now! Tell me what's wrong!"
"They're...they're gone! My parents are gone!" I sobbed even harder saying it out loud.
It was so hard to believe.
'Why...?'
"Oh honey," he said quietly, "I'm so sorry..."
"They were murdered, Baekhyun! Murdered!" My voice was weak, but I couldn't help but raise my voice in disbelief.
"Mu-murdered? When...?" He stuttered. He was shocked.
"Before I got home...he was still here....the killer was still here, Baekhyun! But I couldn't see him outside in the darkness. Please...please come get me," I sobbed out, "I can't stay here..."
"Already almost there," he said, "Just stay on the phone."
"Baekhyun...why? Why did they kill my parents?"
"Sweetie, I don't know what to tell you. Just stay put and you can sleep over at my place for as long as you need. Don't hang up either."
   "Thank you..." I whispered quietly into the phone, "I don't know what I'd do without you..."
   "You're welcome, baby. I'm almost there...I can see your house..."
   I walked out of the house and immediately Baekhyun hugged me and hid me from the scene.
   "Oh shit...shit, shit, shit. I'm so sorry! This shouldn't have happened to you." He said while holding me, tightly.
   "I-I just want t-to leave," my voice cracked as I spoke out.
   "Yes, yes. Come on..." he dragged me towards the car but made sure I never looked at the crime scene. Too bad I already saw my parents mutilated...but either way I still didn't want to see it again.
   I was frozen in the passenger seat with my head in my hands.
   Baekhyun reached over and put the seatbelt on me. I didn't move at all. I could feel his worried stare but I didn't want to say anything.
   I wanted to die....
   I can't handle all of this....
   Just take me...just take me away!
   Another sob escaped from my lips and I broke down. I didn't hold anymore sobs in and Baekhyun didn't say anything either.
   I felt him grab my thigh and squeeze it slightly, trying to comfort me.
  I put one of my hands over his and kept the other one over my face.
  'Who would do this...? Why..?'
   The car ride was full of silence besides my loud sobs.
   'Why was this world out to get me?'
    I was glad he didn't try to cheer me up by talking. Just knowing he was beside me was enough to make me feel better. He was the only one who cared about me.
   But for some reason I still felt alone.
   We made it to his house in less than five to ten minutes.
   He got out of the car and realized I hadn't moved.
   "You coming in?" He asked quietly, afraid he might startle me.
    "I'll be in in a minute. I just want to be alone," I replied quietly.
    I saw him nod his head before closing the door quietly and heading inside.
   As soon as I saw him close the front door, I got out of the car and started walking. I needed fresh air.
  I felt numb... The wind blew through my hair as I walked silently along the road. I wouldn't mind dying right now.... In fact, I wanted to die right now...
    I was lost without them...I only have Baekhyun now....
   I knew a part of me should of been happy that I didn't need to suffer anymore, but having them go like that was horrible.
   He must be a psycho...what normal human would do such a thing.
   I cried and I cried until I got to the bridge. It was about sixty feet from the small river flowing under it.
   "I could jump right now," I spoke up a little loudly.
   "I could die right now and it'd all be okay..."
   "You wouldn't jump though, would you?" A voice startled me out of my trance.
   I looked to see Jungkook standing there with tears in his eyes.
  'Why was he crying!? He doesn't deserve to cry!'
   I gritted my teeth. Seeing his face made me pissed. I just wanted to be left alone.
   "Leave!" I shouted, "Just leave me alone!"
   He stepped back shocked at my shouting.
   "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THAT YOU CAN JUST BARGE INTO MY LIFE AND TRY TO CONTROL ME?! YOU ARE JUST LIKE THEM! I DON'T NEED YOU!" I shouted. I knew he wouldn't understand anything...to be honest I didn't even know why I was shouting at him. He didn't do anything wrong.
    "Y-Y/N," he whimpered, "I-I just want to help..."
   "Just go Jungkook...I don't need your help... I want to be alone....I already have someone that is helping me...."
   "Who....?" He whispered and I thought I could hear a tint of anger in his voice.
   'It must be my imagination...'
    "Just go..." I sobbed.
   'Why couldn't I just be left alone when I needed it?'
    He nodded his head slowly and turned away, walking quietly.
   I turned back towards the river once he was out of my sight. I knew I should get back to Baekhyun, but I didn't want be alive anymore.
   It was tempting to just jump. However I knew he would start looking for me soon.
   I started heading back towards the house.
It took quite a while to get there but I made it just in time to see Baekhyun come running outside with a jacket and shoes on.
   He froze when he saw me.
   "Oh God, Y/N...don't scare me like that," he said instantly hugging me, "I thought you were going to do something stupid. I was about to go look for you."
   I hugged him back but said nothing. I couldn't speak, my throat hurt and my heart was torn to pieces.
   We stayed like that for a while and unfortunately I failed to miss the person angrily watching me with gritted teeth and clenched fists from inside the shadows.