☽ .* :☆゚His bright eyes 。゚☆: *.☽

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

❥Shinsou Hitoshi x Reader fluff
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Older shinsou as well as no quirks

You and shinsou had been together since the year you graduated, which had been about a year ago. Just a few months ago you had move in together, even bought your own cat.

Things were going pretty well, of course you had rough patches and a few arguments, every couple does. Though recently shinsou had started to come home later than normal, seemed more nervous and stressed. It worried you, especially when he didnt want to just lay on the couch and watch movies, he just wanted to go lay in bed and sleep.
Sleep was normal for a man like shinsou, yes. But usually he would at least watch one movie and usually pass out on the couch.

You began to believe shinsou may have been cheating on you.

A few nights after you started thinking shinsou may have been cheating on you he comes home and sits by you on the couch, "Y/n, there's something I need to talk to you about." He looks off to the side. "What is it? That you've been cheating on me?" You snap. Shinsou looks shocked by the accusation, "dont act like it's not true, spending less time with me, staying out late, coming home more tired than usually." Shinsou sighs, "that's not why. I've been working later to make more money."

You look at him confused and open your mouth about to ask why, when he gets down on one knee, pulling a small, black box. He opened the box up, "Y/n, I'm sorry for making you worry... and even though I made you upset, will you marry me?"

Your eyes tear up and you violently nod your head, "yes. Yes!"

You wake up next to your fiance, hes still asleep, and his arms are wrapped around you. You smile as the warm yellow light flows in from the windows and hits Shinsou's pale face.

A few minutes later shinsou opens his eyes. His purple eyes meet yours, you get lost in his eyes, the beautiful shine in them, everything about him makes you fall in love with him more. "Good morning Y/n." He kisses your cheek.

His bright eyes are all you need to brighten up your day.