10. The Thorny Rose - Abhigya One shot...

Hola Peeps...

Good day to you all...

Coming up with my 10th story in Viewer's choice and this is my 38th One Shot Story on Abhigya...

Well... The one line of the story is given by satnam25 ... Dedicating this story to satnam and the lovely Abhigyans, who is supporting me in all my ups and downs...

So...

What's  the story we going to see now...

How about seeing a Bold, Arrogant, Attitude Filled, Thick Headed, Egoistic, Strict Boss, who is the biggest nightmare and threat to the subordinates or employees of the company....

Won't it be interesting, if that Terror Boss is none other than the Lady Mogambo, Pragya...

Sounds interesting right...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Presenting to you all...

My New story....

"THE THORNY ROSE " -

(A Rose has no life Without A Thorn) -

Abhigya One shot

By

CRAZYMAHIZ....

This story is my creative idea and each and every word written in this story is my own imagination only...

Text fully copyrighted:
©Crazymahiz™, 2020®.

If the story or the character choices  resembles anyone in real or if it resembles anyone's story, it's just coincidental....

No offence to any characters used here and strictly no bashing is allowed...

Read the story with your own risk...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

She is a self made woman, who designs her life with the way she liked, dreamt and wished for...

A man's biggest strength can be judged by the smile in his wife's face and how gently he handles her, all through his life...

If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me... This is me and I won't change myself for anyone or for anything...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

The soothing sound of the rain drops are entertaining the dark night, as if a mega music concert is being held, to entertain the mass audiences... All are curled up in their blankets and are enjoying the cozy weather, by having a sound sleep...