Exes and Hoes

Skylee's POV

I woke up to a wretched sound coming from the bathroom. I put my ear to the door and hear barfing. I knock and Brooklin managed to say
"WHAT DO YOU WANT??!!" This is going to be a long 9 months. I see this random dude walking around and he has purple hair. I instantly recognize him as Alex. I walk up to him.
"Oh, hi" he said.
"Hi, I'm Skylee" Elijah walked downstairs without a shirt. He saw Alex and ran upstairs.
"You saw NOTHING!!!" he yelled. I laughed. We all knew Alex was gay and Elijah is paranoid about that stuff sometimes. I think it's funny. Alex sighs.
"Soooo... why are you here?" I said.
"Denis told me what happened with his girlfriend" he said, getting uncomfortable.
"Oh yeah. That" I said and met up with Elijah upstairs in my room. He screamed for a second like a girl and calmed down.
"Sorry. I thought you were Alex" he said getting embarrassed.
"Gee thanks" I said sarcastically and sat on the bed next to him. I leaned in and kissed his lips softly. I later down next to him.
"You know something funny?" he said ruining the moment.
"What?"
"When you're laying on my arm like this, it's cute and innocent" he said.
"But when I do this..." he rolled on top of me.
"It becomes less innocent" I blushed and had to kiss him. I quickly pulled out of the kiss, remembering what happened to Brooklin. I roll back over and look into his eyes.
"I love you" I said.
"I love you too" I kissed his forehead and fell asleep on his arm.

Ethan's POV

I walk into Skylee's room because I needed to borrow a shirt from Elijah. I see him spooning Skylee so I quickly snag a shirt and run out. I take another look and see Elijah's eyes flutter open.
"What the hell are you doing with my shirt?" he whisper yells. He gets up and walks towards me.
"I needed to borrow it" I said getting nervous.
"Why didn't you ask me first?" he said, his voice raising.
"I didn't want to interrupt you and Skylee..." I said. He shoots a glare at me and lays back down with Skylee. Jeez.

Denis's POV

I walk out into the hallway and hear something coming from the bathroom. I know it's Brooklin.
"Hey Brookie? You ok?" I ask.
"No. I'm no-" she barfed again. I opened the door and she looks awful. I rub her shoulder.
"Are you happy?" I ask.
"Not right now no" she said with her head in the toilet.
"In general. Are you happy with me?" I said.
"Of course I am! Why else would I be with you?" she said lifting her head out of the toilet. I hugged her. I walked out asking if she needed anything. She shook her head and I went downstairs. Cork was sitting on the couch watching TV with Alex, Skylee, Elijah and Ethan. I sat down next to them.
"Where's Brooklin?" Ethan asked.
"Yeah. I want to meet her!" Alex said.
"Yeah she's puking in the bathroom" I said. They all cringed and continued watching their movie. I got up and walked to the kitchen and Apollo meowed at me. I starting petting him and he started to purr. I soon grew very attached and remembered why I adored cats so much. The hairs on his back raised and he started hissing. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. It's my ex.