Chapter2💚

𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

As I sat up in my room scrolling through Netflix I felt a vibration by my leg and I instantly knew it was my phone. I picked up my phone then saw that one of my closest friends Nicole was calling me.

Wassuh bihhh. "Nothing but you wanna come ova here with me and my cousin Mikey, I'm bored as hell, she said". Sure I'm just sitten up in my room not doin shit.
I gotta tell my ma I'm taking the truck. "Ok talk to you later" I went to my closet to my clothes to wear, when my mom busted in the room.

"You going some place Mia" Yes ma. "Well I'm going out I left the keys on the table cuz I know yo ass gonna take my truck" Where you going at, you need to rest you already took your pills so you can lay down. "Stop worrying about me I'll be fine" I tried to tell her no but by the time I could say anything she was out the door.
I don't know why she acts like this I whispered to myself. I threw on some joggers a white crop top and some Nike slides and headed out the door

When I got in the truck I gotta text from Nay that she wanted me to pick up her and Liyah up. These bitches better have gas money.

𝟐𝟎 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

I pulled up to Liyahs house when I her saw her and Nay sitting on the porch. Heyyy I said while they both got in the truck. "Wassuh  bihhh, liyah said" Let's go to Mikey house.

As we stopped at the light I asked if they wanted to listen to some music, everyone nodded there heads.
"Put on Youngboy Nay said. Who is that I asked?
"You don't know who NBA Youngboy is" They both yelled at the same time. No I don't.
"Wowww just let me hold the aux cord, Nay said".
She plugged it in and after a while a song named Self Control came on. This is pretty fire, I said.
"I know I just don't know how you don't know Youngboy. I shrugged my shoulders and saw that the light had turned green

𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

We here, now get y'all ass out. We walked to the front door but saw that Nicole was already outside with Mikey. "Heyyy, Nicole said while she came over to hug me". "Wassup Mikey said while drinking a beer".
Everyone turned there head as we saw a black Camry pull up over on the street.

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞. 𝐈𝐝𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨🤗