chapter ten.

*NEJIS POV*
I was just sleeping, so i heard everything she just said. I could hear the pain in her voice so I know she was being sincere.
I wanted to wake up and tell her that I loved her too, but she's been through so much, I want to make it up to her.

*YOUR POV*
I didn't realize that I fell asleep on his lap again. I guess you could say I was tired from crying.
" Go home and shower Kohari. " Gaara said standing by the door..
" But I have to stay with him what if he wakes up. " I said.
" I'll be here, and I'll send someone to call you if he does." He said.
"But-"
Before I could slip out anything else Gaara interrupted me and firmly said , " It's not a request, Kohari. It's an order. "
I sat up and apologized as I walked through the door.
---
" Lord Gaara. " Neji said just waking up from his sleep, " Kohari said she loved me, I heard her in my sleep. "
" I was by the door when she said it, she is being sincere Neji. " He acknowledged, " What she said is true, I can see it in every tear she sheds, every smile she gives off, every laugh I hear, When she said you were the reason behind her happiness, she really meant it. She's had a rough past, She doesn't know her parents and no one here wanted to take her in, She felt how I did, maybe worse because no one has ever loved her at all. I had my siblings we weren't close before but she had no one. That's why we grew close when we were younger, we went through similar things, she's just not carrying a monster around like I am. But, I am surprised she is capable of loving you. "
*NEJI POV*
I didn't know why she loved me and I didn't know how bad her past was, she only told me a small glimpse of it.. After everything she's been through, me being the one she loves makes me love her even more. I didn't want to let her down and I wasn't going to.
*END OF POV*
" Can one of you go and all Kohari please. " Gaara asked.
" Yes sir. " One of the men said back.
----
" Hi Kohari. " Neji said with a little smirk on his face.
"NEJI" I screamed as I ran up to him and hugged him.
" Let's go home. " He replied.
HOME. He thought of the place we lived at as HOME. Any house can be a house but not every could be a home.
" Yeah. Let's go home. " I said as he put his arm around me.

A/N - Sorry for the inactivity, school has been frustrating. I'll be on fall break soon and i'll post as much as i can <3!