Chapter 2. Just Imagination? + Secret Favor

Le Next Day
Elie's POV Saturday August 13th
Hmmm what to do I'm hungry, oh I know I can invite my friends to lunch not just because there's a discount on food if you have more than two people.
Elie☕
Hey Sam u gonna
go grab lunch with me?
😂Sammy😂
Idk last time u got so much food the bill
ended up being like $200 even tho my food was only like $10

Elie☕
It was only 1 time plus 2day I'm paying

😂Sammy😂
I wonder what BTS does on
weekends?

☕Elie☕
Why don't u ask them they gave u
their numbers right?

😂Sammy😂
Oh yeah can I ask them to
join us? If they aren't busy?

☕Elie☕
Can u only ask Taehyung
He's actually mice and I said I'll pay
so I don't want to pay for
A lot of people since I'm
Gonna eat a lot

😂Sammy😂
Fine.......

☕Elie☕
Thanks! Text me when he
responds

-----------------------------------------------------------

😄Sam😄
Hey Taehyung
Wanna go get lunch
W/me

🍵Taehyung🍵
Sure what time?
And u can call me Tae!

😄Sam😄
At Noon

🍵Tae🍵
Okie see you then~

😄Sam😄
See you!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sam's POV 10:00 Am
-ding dong-
Who could be here at this hour?
"Coming" I said as I opened the door.
"Hey" Elie said as she came in the door with a big ass bag of Doritos suddenly she yelled "HEY I'M HOME"
Seriously? "Welcome home Elie" Leo my older brother said. "You guys have any food I'm starving" Elie asked. "I'm about to head out for some coffee wanna we'll be back around 11:30" Leo asked. "Sure" Elie said. "Wait we're going to lunch with Tae at noon won't you be late" I said. "Nah we'll be fine plus we'll be back at 11:30 not noon so she'll be fine plus Tae sounds like a nice girl if she's late I think she'll understand" Leo said. He doesn't know Tae is a boy but if finds out he won't let us go I can see Elie noticed it too "yeah I'm sure Tae will understand she's super kind" Elie said winking at me. "Ok lets go and Sam here's my backpack change into to the outfit that says Sam on it ok well Bye!"
"Bye"

(Meanwhile with BTS)

Namjoon's POV 11:00 am
"So you're telling us Sam invited you to lunch and you immediately accepted it" I say. "Yeah I couldn't say no to Sam she's my friend" Taehyung said. "Seriously Taehyung first you make friends with two random losers second you except a date with one of the losers" Yoongi yelled he was furious. "Remember we are here on a mission not on a quest to make friends you should cancel that date" Yoongi said. "What no I'm not going to do that its already 11:00 I'm not going to cancel anything" Taehyung said. "Cancel what"Jungkook asks as he walks in the door. "Hey what are you guys talking about" J-Hope asks walking in behind Jungkook. "Taehyung is going on a date with Sam" Yoongi said. "WHAT"Jungkook and J-Hope yell in unison. "What are you guys talking about it's not and I'm pretty sure Elie is coming too" Taehyung said. "We should spy on you just to make sure" Jungkook said. "NO" Taehyung yelled angrily. "Woah calm down Tae" J-Hope says. "Yeah don't worry you won't even know we're there plus you know what happened yesterday with loser 2 aka the dumb one found out about our mission what if she tries to question you " Yoongi said. "But I don't want you guys to spy on me and my friends hanging out Elie might have found out but I don't think she's the type of person to just blurt it out to everyone" Taehyung said. "Ugh then just cancel the hangout" Jungkook said frustrated. I can tell he's getting really jealous can Tae really not tell that Jungkook has a crush on him. Suddenly Taehyung walks out the door and starts heading upstairs. "Tae where are you going" J-Hope asks. "I'm going to start getting ready I don't want to be late" Taehyung says.