ch 3

Y/N POV
I woke up and did my daily routine and went to U.A., on my way to U.A. I saw something suspicious in the alleyway but I shrugged it off and went to school. After a few minutes of walking I made it to U.A. and there I saw a bunch of news reporters so I transformed into a creature that has wings and a bird like feature on the lower body:

I then flew up,  I tried to avoiding the news reporter as best as I can, well I did success at avoiding the reporter but some of the students looked at me weirdly, that's when I realized that I haven't transformed back, so I quickly transformed ba...

I then flew up,  I tried to avoiding the news reporter as best as I can, well I did success at avoiding the reporter but some of the students looked at me weirdly, that's when I realized that I haven't transformed back, so I quickly transformed back to normal, after transforming back I saw a glimpse of a certain frog girl who was....blushing?, anyway I entered the school and went to my class.
TIME SKIP
I was minding my own business, when suddenly all might Enetered the room.
All might: I am...WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!
Y/n: yea....that's not how a normal person walks through the door.
All might ignored my comment and he gave us suit cases I think and told us to change to our hero so I went to the boys change room and changed into my hero suit:

(You don't have weapons)When we were all done changing we went to the (I forgot what it was), and then allmight said that we were going to train I guess, every one had to pick a piece of paper out of the jar(???) All might was holding and  theres ...

When we were all done changing we went to the (I forgot what it was), and then allmight said that we were going to train I guess, every one had to pick a piece of paper out of the jar(???) All might was holding and  theres going to be a villain team and a hero team
The teams were:
Deku and uraraka(team A)
Todoroki and Shoji (team B)
Momo and mineta (team C)
Bakugou and Iida (team D)
Aoyama and Mina (team E)
Sato and Koda (team F)
Denki and jiro (team G)
Tokoyami and asui (team H)
Ojiro and toru (team I)
Kirishima and sero ( team J)
And leaves me being alone but I don't care I would rather fly solo than be partnered by some random person.
Anyway the battle trial are staring off with team A and team D, every thing was going quite destructive with ku-kun and suki-kun, but I guess there were being to destructive because all might almost had to intervene with there battle. A few battles later and I was up, I had to battle another team which was Suki's team where he was the villain again and me being the hero. When the battle trial began I started to ran through the building trying to find the fake bomb but I was stopped with Suki's explosions , making me hit a wall, so I then made my body PETN so Suki's explosions won't affect me. I ran to the next floor to see Iida guarding the bomb he was very focused... So I had to turn my body into RAM (radiation-absorbant material) so he won't detect me, I went behind him and grabbed the bomb. Making me win.
TIME SKIP
Everyone was at the cafeteria, eating there lunch when suddenly we heard an alarm go and then everyone in cafeteria started panicking well except for the first years they were confused as I am, so I asked one of the upperclassmen what was happening and he told us that a villain has entered the campus so yea, everyone started to go outside, so I followed them but then I saw the same figure in the corner of my eye it had bluish hair and there were lots of hands on his body, there was also one covering his face...I got curious so I went closer to get a better look at the person...it was the villain and damn he looked ugly he had chaped up lips... I looked at him and asked him.
Y/N: who are you?
???: I'm shigaraki...
When I heard that name I started running, it was a weird why I was running, I just had the enxtict to run away from him idk why I ran away from him maybe it was because of his messed up hair or his chapped lips idk, but I know for a fact he looked creepy...
TIME SKIP
after that creepy encounter, I went to the my classroom and just sat on my seat... Just waiting for class to end...
TBC.  SORRY IF IT'S SHORT I WAS RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS AND ALSO THE NEXT UPDATE MY TAKE A WHILE SO I'M SORRY IN ADVANCE