Catpurr 4

~Magical Time Skip~
Harry POV
It had been three months since I had found my mate and school was ending soon. I had been banned from my old dorm, so I moved into Draco's. If anyone ever gave me trouble, But Hermione was enough of a threat that noone did anything. Life was good. Going around the room, I collect everything that is soft and to my taste wanting it purrfect and put it on the bed in a circle, with the center empty. I had already collected quite a few items when Hermione walked in. She took one look at the bed, then at me and left. Shaking my head in confusion I continue, ignoring the growing heat of my body.

~smut scene (if you don't want to read skip to the red hearts)~

No POV
Harry laid down in his nest that he made panting. The heat was too much. He felt empty. He then felt a cool slickness coming out of his arse. Whining he curled up, having no idea what to do. All he knew was that he needed Draco, NOW. Just then the door burst open with Draco standing in the doorway panting. With a growl Draco slammed the door, and cast a variety of wards and charms. Going over to his submissive he saw he was completely naked and copious amounts of slick were sliding out of his ass, and the hole was twitching silently begging for his dominants cock. "What do you need my beautiful submissive?" Draco asked in a purr.
"P-please Draco" Harry whined waving his ass in the air, wanting to be filled.
"Please what?"
"Please fill me. Put your cock in my hole and fill me with your cum." Harry asks wantonly whining when he is denied. "Please!"
"Okay, since you asked so prettily." Undressing Draco watches Harry who was looking at him with wide dilated eyes filled with want and need. Freeing his cock he rubbed it around the slick and puffy hole. Harry moaned thrusting his hips back, but is stopped by Draco's hands on his waist making him whine. "Do you want it?"
"Yes! Yes, please!"
"Since you asked for it." Draco then thrust into Harry, and Harry came at the intrusion that hit his prostate hard. Draco continued to thrust through his orgasm and he was now feeling even more sensitive then before. "Do you feel your hole working my cock, trying to pull it in deeper?" Draco asks while thrusting. Harry couldn't say a word and just mewed in pleasure as another orgasm hit him. Now he was feeling too much though. He was too sensitive, every thrust and strike against his prostate was a mix of both pain and pleasure. "St-stop" he gasped out as the blond continued thrusting evenly, "too-too much"
"But didn't you want this? Come again." Draco purred in his ear then licking it making the ravenette gasp. He came again, crying out his pleasure. He could feel himself accepting the giant cock deeper into him, but he didn't care. All he knew was he needed more, and he loved the way it stretched his puffy and wet hole, and the feeling of being full.
"That's it kitten. I'll breed you, fill you with so much of my cum that you have no choice but to conceive." Draco gasped, he felt his climax approaching.
Harry moaned at those words, he wanted that so bad. "Please" he begged.
"Please what?"
Please fill me with your cum, make my stomach bulge with your seed, breed me!" Harry managed to say around moans and whimpers. Draco growled as his thrusts became more fast paced, knowing the end was near. Harry suddenly came again, all the simulation too much for him. Pushing back as far as he could to get as much cock in him as possible, his ass started to work Draco's cock. Shuddering Draco came deep inside, the hole milking all of it out creating a slight bulge in Harry's stomach. Both collapsed on the bed after a quick scorgify to the bed and fell asleep in the nest Harry had made.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Third person POV

Harry, Draco, and Hermione were sitting in the library a week later discussing what happened.
"So you are saying that I was in heat?" Harry asked with a bright blush coloring his cheeks.
"Yes, I was able to tell when I saw you making your nest. Apparently when a submissive is ready to mate and produce children, they build nests, and when in bed wished to be dominated." She said with an equally bright blush. "The reason why is to establish lasting dominance in the relationship that makes the submissive feel safe, and thoroughly know that they are that dominant's submissive." Harry covered his face with his hands because he knew that was true. Ever since the mating he had felt more secure and safe than before.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Me: *dramatically enters* There is the smutt scene you have all been waiting for!!! Now I know it isn't very good, but this is my first time writing it so please tell me what y'all think. *Holds hands together* I decided to do a little time skip, and I thought this would be the perfect to do one, as nothing really kicks off until the surprise in the next chapter.*claps hands* Welp, that's all. Take it away Draco. *Points at Draco and runs away*

Draco: *sighs and rubs bridge of nose* Kitty does not own Harry Potter as if she had, I would have married Harry in them. *Walks away in search of Harry*