Simple 1

Chapter 1: dying love.

Lovely roses, spring field and sweet scent was present in front of a lady in a youthful pink dress covered in ribbons as if it was from the ancient times of Europe where people dresses big and elegant.

Her wavy long white hair dances with the wind, her cold and gloomy blue eyes stares directly at the field in front of her, her jade like skin that attracts all men were covered in a long pink dress. It was as if a goddess descent from heavens.

"My love" her mouth split open as she said while clenching tightly to a badge.

Tears flew down her cheeks, sobs can be heard from afar.

"why do you have to leave me so soon?" she cried once again.

The scene could have broken a lot of heart if seen. the pain from every tear she create was evident.

"If you can't be with me, then I shall never exist"

The man in her words was her lover, a mighty Knightfrom the kingdom who fought bravely in the front lines against the enemies.

She took a dagger hidden inside her pink dress, before taking any actions, she looked up and said "if there is an afterlife, I wish to be with you again" tears once again flew down her jade like skin, as she stabbed the dagger in her heart.

Blood spat out from where the dagger hit her and immediately covered the elegant pink dress shes wearing proof that she was already dying.

Her breathing slowly faded, her beautiful eyes showed signs of dying, her face ashened because of the blood she had lost.

Hwever, This didn't matter. for her, it was nothing. Alas, the pain ans suffering she was feeling will end.

The roses dyed in red grew redder due to the blood that covered its petals.

----

"elianna!"

A man's voice was heard from afar.

"elianna!" he called.

An elagant looking woman appeared in from of him.

"I will never leave your side, and I protect that free time you love" he claimed and tightly hugged the woman.

"never"

"who.. Are you?" the woman's words shattered the man's heart.

"eli..."